Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Toryen

Fantastic app with absolutely stellar customer service! I have been struggling with sitemap issues for a year. Sitemapper Pro experts worked with me to resolve my issues in less than an hour. They were knowlegeable, curtious and respectful of the fact that I was clueless about sitemaps. I would highly recommend this app! Update...they updated my sitemap to make it look more professional. Really, Really impressed!

Roobarb Boutique

Quick service and very helpful. Easy to use.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I guess it helps Google to index my site.

Update: YES! It really help Google to index my site quicker!

Jorge The Design Passion

Wow. It was awesome the answer did not take 10 minutes to respond to my help and it did not take 5 minutes to configure it now my page looks more prophesized, I recommend it with all security your work

Goldyneero

This is by far the best sitemap app in the Shopify store. Great customer service too! Check it out to help your customers navigate your store more efficiently. A must have for such a small cost.

Creations By Leslie

I would highly recommend this app! Very quick to respond and to answer all of my questions. Looks great! Thank you!

Wovensouls

SUPERB!!

Very well done app and very easy to use.

Lightning speed customer service.

I usually read reviews but don't always believe everything said - but in this case the comments all turned out to be true.

Thanks - will go see what other apps you offer.

Posh Baby Teen

Great App! Well recommended, easy to use navigation

Sweetguavacrafts

Great fast response... well recommended

Highsocietycanine

We're happy with the Sitemapper app. It was very easy to install, and the customer service was great! Thank you!