Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Shabby Chic Fantastique

Excellent app! Very helpful and fast set up service to help out novices like myself. Looks great on my website too... Thanks!

Yourkitchenheadquarters

Hey. I just asked for help with this app. Within the hour not only did I get the help need but they even did it for me.
great site. You need this.

Vintage To New

Fast easy and looks great. Great communication and very proffesional

Amore 2 Beauty

Thank you! Not sure what he did but I will wait and see if it renders any results. Thanks for the great and speedy service.

Hotest Online Deals

I use this app in my store and I very satisfied with the results. Also Sitemapper Pro provides excellent customer service

Destinationgolddetectors

Greatful! Sitemap organized our site instantly, and automatically. Sitemap is one of those apps that take a big job of your shoulders, and implements immediately, all by itself. :)

Today we would like to add a comment in regards to our continued satisfaction. Chi Chi at Sitemaper reached out to install new updates that we were not yet aware of. Thank you again!

Focusd

Very Useful tool, Thank you.

Get Go Retro

I am blown away at the professionalism of the customer service and how great this app works and looks. Thank you so much.

The Chakra Hippie

Everything looks great and took them less than 12 hours to complete what I had asked of them. Highly recommend this app! Great bang for your buck and saved me tons of time

Unique Drums