4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation. They praise its simplicity, easy installation, and automatic content syncing. The support team is commended for their swift problem-solving. Merchants value the customization service, noting a professional look of their sitemaps afterwards. Some report improved Google rankings due to consistent updates. The app is seen as good value for money, particularly for its quick professional sitemap generation.

July 5, 2019

Very nice app all works great and succesfully update sitemap. Very reccomend . Plus free trafic gain . 5 stars

Evilrpm
Estonia
May 27, 2017

Omg yes thank you finally submitted properly.
This app is worth every penny it works for my shopify store, and for the time and effort it is worth every doller thank you.

Fatnaks
June 12, 2017

Great App and Support was Very helpful in setting it all up on our site www.zaqz.co

Zaqz
June 15, 2018

A great app. Easy to use, sitemap set up in minutes. HTML and XML are available - ideal for SEO - absolute purchase recommendation :)

Syno Schmuck
Germany
June 13, 2017

Great app plus staff professionally custom made sitemap for my store free of charge and quickly after making request. I would recommend them to a friend.

Surfin Bird E Bikes
October 14, 2017

Really great service and product

Teamysn
March 8, 2019

A really good app. Support helped me with setting up my store. Service really excellent. Thanks. I recommend the app

Love's Jewelers
Israel
October 15, 2019

I downloaded sitemap and follow the setup instructions, when I submitted my site map to google I received and error saying it was in the wrong format. I contacted sitemap two times for support and never received any responses. I can't get my site map submitted google and have not gotten any support...

Gemsthetics
About 3 years using the app
July 3, 2017

Hey. I just asked for help with this app. Within the hour not only did I get the help need but they even did it for me.
great site. You need this.

Yourkitchenheadquarters
April 18, 2019

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

Rebel Raw