Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Barcelona Organic Company

Excellent app and even better support! I had some issues setting up the sitemap in multiple languages but the support I received from Thuong was excellent.

I highly recommend sitemapper and with the incredible support + price it's really a no brainer!

Aplus Sales

This has got to be the best app I've spent so little money on. The customer service is great. I installed the app Sunday afternoon, and Sunday night I got an email back saying everything was done. Wow.

Wow Treasures

Awesome app and very useful I would recommend to any business. Simple plug and play with customization if need be. Very awesome customer support helped me from the get go and got me set up quick! Get this app because it's awesome with hands free maintenance!

Soloitaliano

This app is very useful. I want to thank Mr Thuong Mai ( The creator of the Sitemapper and Product Manager ) who has been very kind and help me to set this app. Also He is helping me to fix my SEO issues with my web site.

Alessandro

Soloitalianio.store

Eshoplift

Very quick and effective replies by the author. Helps build a sitemap easily and helps google ti crawl in a simple way.

Visual Vogue

Great setup just wann see what magic it will do.gave 4str not because am not satisfied but because i havent used but the support team was fabilous and quick.

Your Fashions For Less

Oh my gosh!! What an amazing job done, and I cannot believe how quickly it was done! Thanks so much for achieving something I could not have possibly come close to doing!
Theresa Hayward

Olivetree Home

So easy to set up. Done in 5 minutes :) www.olivetree-home.com

Ethnic Home Decor

This is a great little app. It was easy to install and the Sitemap generated matched my site's theme. Support is also very responsive.

Wildspinners

Wonderful APP. Added a SiteMap to my Wildspinners Store and it looks GREAT! What an app, everyone store needs a sitemap for navigation. Let this app be the one to help you succeed