Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Soloitaliano

This app is very useful. I want to thank Mr Thuong Mai ( The creator of the Sitemapper and Product Manager ) who has been very kind and help me to set this app. Also He is helping me to fix my SEO issues with my web site.

Alessandro

Soloitalianio.store

Eshoplift

Very quick and effective replies by the author. Helps build a sitemap easily and helps google ti crawl in a simple way.

Visual Vogue

Great setup just wann see what magic it will do.gave 4str not because am not satisfied but because i havent used but the support team was fabilous and quick.

Your Fashions For Less

Oh my gosh!! What an amazing job done, and I cannot believe how quickly it was done! Thanks so much for achieving something I could not have possibly come close to doing!
Theresa Hayward

Olivetree Home

So easy to set up. Done in 5 minutes :) www.olivetree-home.com

Ethnic Home Decor

This is a great little app. It was easy to install and the Sitemap generated matched my site's theme. Support is also very responsive.

Wildspinners

Wonderful APP. Added a SiteMap to my Wildspinners Store and it looks GREAT! What an app, everyone store needs a sitemap for navigation. Let this app be the one to help you succeed

Earth Bracelet

The best sitemap
Sitemapper pro is easy to use works fantastic and outstanding customer service.
One happy customer will stay
I RECOMMEND.

Suiteworks

Great app and very easy setting up.

Trendy Plus

I love this app! I have the sitemap for Google and the sitemap for my site. And the app developer was even kind enough to help me with the sitemap implementation. Thanks Thuong Mai!