4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation, making product discovery easier for customers. It's praised for its ease of installation, automatic syncing with site content, and free customization service to match store themes. The support team is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. Some merchants have reported improved Google rankings and resolved sitemap issues after using the app, making it a cost-effective solution for site visibility.

September 26, 2017

Good app, does what it must do.

Cutedutch
Netherlands
November 9, 2017

fast turnaround time and very easy to deal with - was happy to configure the app in my store. thanks

Bedrocks
June 24, 2017

Awesome app and very useful I would recommend to any business. Simple plug and play with customization if need be. Very awesome customer support helped me from the get go and got me set up quick! Get this app because it's awesome with hands free maintenance!

Wow Treasures
July 14, 2017

Wow. It was awesome the answer did not take 10 minutes to respond to my help and it did not take 5 minutes to configure it now my page looks more prophesized, I recommend it with all security your work

Jorge The Design Passion
July 30, 2017

Excellent customer service...Responded to email in less than 24 hours and tweaked my sitemap in less than half a day to make it easy to read and to look good with my theme.

Nice helpful App. Highly recommend.

The Big Toy Shop
June 7, 2017

These guys did a GREAT job for me, and completed the work very quickly! Great support and very clear answers. I highly recommend them!

Finger Puppets Inc
July 5, 2019

Very nice app all works great and succesfully update sitemap. Very reccomend . Plus free trafic gain . 5 stars

Evilrpm
Estonia
October 9, 2019

sitemapper helped me to set up my sitemap. the set up was easy & fast. Great app for anyone.........

Dehbsmart
June 12, 2017

Great App and Support was Very helpful in setting it all up on our site www.zaqz.co

Zaqz
June 15, 2018

A great app. Easy to use, sitemap set up in minutes. HTML and XML are available - ideal for SEO - absolute purchase recommendation :)

Syno Schmuck