Reviews (353)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation, making it more user-friendly. It's praised for its easy installation, customization options, and affordability. Many commend the support team for their prompt and exceptional assistance. Some merchants have noticed an improvement in their Google ranking after using the app, highlighting its effectiveness and positive impact on their stores.

September 29, 2018

This program uses a link to yourself to find its goals, which will negatively impact your traffic. Avoid this program

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988
About 1 year using the app
May 23, 2018

I'm so happy with the help I have received on creating a sitemap on the pages of my website with the sitemapper app. I really recommend the app developer.

Trendybags2u
Netherlands
17 days using the app
September 14, 2017

I had some trouble getting this set up at first probably due to the shop theme I am using but Thuong sorted it out so it looks great now, Thanks! Great support. Would recommend this app.

Felicity Sewing Patterns
17 days using the app
May 17, 2018

Fantastic App and fantastic service from staff! They where very prompt to deal with my account - Highly Recommend!

Air Wings Us
16 days using the app
Edited April 17, 2019

EDIT: Have requested assistance as the HTML page for my sitemap has stopped working. I have submitted 3 support requests over two days and I have received no response. Very disappointing.

Does exactly what it needs to, and looks excellent too! I'm only new to the importance of having a good sitemap, and so this app (plus the excellent support) was much appreciated!

Ram Mounts Australia
Over 1 year using the app
December 19, 2017

Hello,

Sorry for not submitting a review faster. I'm very satisfied with the results of this app. the guys are responding pretty fast.

Thank you!

Exult Com
Romania
15 days using the app
December 5, 2018

Simply great and very helpful SEO and the service they give is simply excellent and worth!!!!!!!!!!!

CatsInHeart
15 days using the app
June 8, 2017

Thanks for making my website have great sitemap

Casetriumph Com
Indonesia
About 1 year using the app
July 11, 2017

Great App! Well recommended, easy to use navigation

Posh Baby Teen
14 days using the app
November 22, 2017

Great app for creating a sitemap

Stormysbitcoins