Sitemapper: #1 Popular Sitemap

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Chakra Hippie

Everything looks great and took them less than 12 hours to complete what I had asked of them. Highly recommend this app! Great bang for your buck and saved me tons of time

Unique Drums

Location Germany

Great App and best Service. www.unique-drums.com

Barcelona Organic Company

Excellent app and even better support! I had some issues setting up the sitemap in multiple languages but the support I received from Thuong was excellent.

I highly recommend sitemapper and with the incredible support + price it's really a no brainer!

Aplus Sales

This has got to be the best app I've spent so little money on. The customer service is great. I installed the app Sunday afternoon, and Sunday night I got an email back saying everything was done. Wow.

Wow Treasures

Awesome app and very useful I would recommend to any business. Simple plug and play with customization if need be. Very awesome customer support helped me from the get go and got me set up quick! Get this app because it's awesome with hands free maintenance!

Soloitaliano

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is very useful. I want to thank Mr Thuong Mai ( The creator of the Sitemapper and Product Manager ) who has been very kind and help me to set this app. Also He is helping me to fix my SEO issues with my web site.

Alessandro

Soloitalianio.store

Eshoplift

Very quick and effective replies by the author. Helps build a sitemap easily and helps google ti crawl in a simple way.

Visual Vogue

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great setup just wann see what magic it will do.gave 4str not because am not satisfied but because i havent used but the support team was fabilous and quick.

Your Fashions For Less

Oh my gosh!! What an amazing job done, and I cannot believe how quickly it was done! Thanks so much for achieving something I could not have possibly come close to doing!
Theresa Hayward