Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited July 17, 2018

Greatful! Sitemap organized our site instantly, and automatically. Sitemap is one of those apps that take a big job of your shoulders, and implements immediately, all by itself. :)

Today we would like to add a comment in regards to our continued satisfaction. Chi Chi at Sitemaper reached out to install new updates that we were not yet aware of. Thank you again!

Destinationgolddetectors
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 27, 2017

Very Useful tool, Thank you.

Focusd
June 27, 2017

I am blown away at the professionalism of the customer service and how great this app works and looks. Thank you so much.

Get Go Retro
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 27, 2017

Everything looks great and took them less than 12 hours to complete what I had asked of them. Highly recommend this app! Great bang for your buck and saved me tons of time

The Chakra Hippie

Great App and best Service. www.unique-drums.com

Unique Drums
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 27, 2017

Excellent app and even better support! I had some issues setting up the sitemap in multiple languages but the support I received from Thuong was excellent.

I highly recommend sitemapper and with the incredible support + price it's really a no brainer!

Barcelona Organic Company
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 26, 2017

This has got to be the best app I've spent so little money on. The customer service is great. I installed the app Sunday afternoon, and Sunday night I got an email back saying everything was done. Wow.

Aplus Sales
June 24, 2017

Awesome app and very useful I would recommend to any business. Simple plug and play with customization if need be. Very awesome customer support helped me from the get go and got me set up quick! Get this app because it's awesome with hands free maintenance!

Wow Treasures
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 21, 2017

This app is very useful. I want to thank Mr Thuong Mai ( The creator of the Sitemapper and Product Manager ) who has been very kind and help me to set this app. Also He is helping me to fix my SEO issues with my web site.

Alessandro

Soloitalianio.store

Soloitaliano
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 21, 2017

Very quick and effective replies by the author. Helps build a sitemap easily and helps google ti crawl in a simple way.

Eshoplift