Reviews (203)

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless migration process, intuitive interface, and proactive support. Key features include volume discounts, gifting options, and advanced analytics. Merchants value the passwordless login and appealing customer portal. The Build-A-Bundle feature and customizable cancellation flow are praised for increasing order value and reducing churn. The app's team is recognized for their consultative approach and understanding of unique business needs. Despite the cost, merchants find the pricing fair for the value it offers.

May 29, 2024

I migrated over from recharge. The team at recharge was non existent. Skios team is amazing, helped us migrate over and set up all the flows. The whole skio widget and portal is so much better.

Great app, great team, great service. I can confidently say Skio is the best subscription app on the market

Ankhway
27 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Fantastic tool and even better support. We recently migrated 5 stores (4 bold V1 and 1 bold V2) to Skio with assistance from Shaw in the migrations team. The entire process has been simple and seemless. Communication and visibility was excellent and everything has gone off without issue.
We're happy and our customers are even happier with the new features!

Allpress Espresso New Zealand
New Zealand
2 months using the app
February 19, 2024

100 stars out of 100.

We are another case study coming over from ReCharge. I cannot stress enough how seamless this has been.

I think ReCharge is a great product, don't get me wrong, but I'm a stickler for customer support. Personally, I think it's complete BS how many of these apps take so much money from you, but can't figure out a way to provide exceptional support.

Skio made it clear from the beginning they are not compromising on that, and they have lived true to their word.

Another key thing is that after spending a decade in sales, I'm very sensitive to being sold to. Skio (and Aidan specifically) understand this, and do not push. They consult, provide ideas, and when you're ready, they bring you on. No "this offer is only valid for today" type BS.

First off, they have a dev team that handles the entire transition, in the backend, and without your involvement until it's almost ready to go live.

Secondly, you are assigned a CSM right out of the gate for on-boarding, go-live, and post go-live support.

Our team for this, Sandro & Chris, are both absolute FKN rockstars. They respond fast, in-depth, and follow-up after the fact to make sure it all made sense.

Beyond this, the product is superior to ReCharge IMO for multiple reasons.

1) They take over your account/login page as part of the build, so whether you're a sub, or a single purchaser, you have one clear account for your order history, and the UI/UX is outstanding

2) The data analytics are waaaaay faster load times (almost real-time...sometimes a slight load delay)

3) The customer UX/UI in the portal is way sexier and easy to use

4) Their cancel flow allows for a lot of customization to reduce churn - we've implemented multiple new messages and reasons, along with churn reducing actions

Overall, Skio is moving forward, while ReCharge is playing catch-up (even if ReCharge still has features Skio doesn't yet, it's clear Skio moves fast, and is constantly updating, whereas ReCharge is resting on their laurels)

I love the team, the pricing is fair, and the tech is awesome - I'm excited to see where this goes.

PrettyBoy
5 months using the app
March 5, 2024

A+ service when it came to the migration from recharge to Skio. Big win for our customers and CX team.

Teangle
4 months using the app
February 7, 2024

This is a team that's deeply knowledgeable on the best, and most up to date e-commerce / DTC strategies. As a solo operator they have helped me tremendously not only in getting my subscription program up to speed but also in many other aspects of my business. The product works beautifully as advertised and the quality of their support has made all of the difference for me. Big fan.

Chítta Latte
9 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Love Skio! The entire team is super helpful, organized, and available. And the platform itself and UI for both the customer and the business is lightyears beyond what I've seen.

MAGIC CACTUS
21 days using the app
June 6, 2024

Just finished the migration process from Bold subscriptions with the Skio team and it was a breeze.

Opopop
15 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Great customer service. Great team. Great platform. All great things.

Genepro Tea
3 months using the app
January 18, 2024

We have had a great time working with Skio, from the onset our Account Manager Sandro has been responsive and extremely helpful in getting us setup. Skio did all the work in building subscription on our site - big shout out to Shaw!

Apart from being an intuitive easy to use SASS tool, Sandro always pushes further and provides feedback and insights into our overall E-Commerce business.

theripplestoreUSA
7 months using the app
January 25, 2024

Shaw was our launch specialist and he was awesome. Super communicative, quick, thorough, and detail-oriented. We're just using the basics of the platform now, but we're looking forward to using all of the unique capabilities like the surprise and delight, bundling, etc. The app itself is pretty intuitive; easy to use. The whole Skio team jumped in to support us as we were getting started/onboarding. I really appreciated that.

SoyKitty