SKU IQ Realtime Inventory Sync

SKU IQ Realtime Inventory Sync

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 30, 2023

This app has saved me a lot of time and work. Customer service is great too. Highly recommend it. Well worth the cost

Picture Perfect Kitchen Home
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 30, 2023

The perfect tool to sync our Lightspeed POS inventory to Shopify. Customer service is quick and helpful.

Giant Magog
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2023

This app is essential for my business which uses Shopify for e-commerce, and Square POS for in person sales. Thank you!

Green Treez Company
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
January 24, 2023

New to using it, had a few troubles getting organized and the customer help chat was quick and super useful!

Frank Whites Dive Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 23, 2023

SKU IQ works perfectly, is easy to use, and the tutorials are helpful. Their customer service is prompt and professional . We wasted a lot of time and money on other inventory integration platforms that were less intuitive, more expensive and lead to canceled sales. We are so glad that we found SKU IQ.

Strada Shoes
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 10, 2023

I would definitely recommend this app to others as it has helped me link my inventory from clover to Shopify. This was the service I was looking for and it's the service I got. Customer service is very helpful and comes in handy quite a bit.

elprimo
Time spent using app: 2 days
o2oCommerce Inc. replied January 20, 2023

Excellent, thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! We pride ourselves on our customer service experience and are glad to see you've encountered our stellar support team. We look forward to serving your business in the future!

January 6, 2023

I used this app to connect my Clover app to my Shopify store. Works perfectly. Great software to synchronize your products. Amazing customer service especially with Teshanie.

Moda Natty
Time spent using app: About 2 months
o2oCommerce Inc. replied January 20, 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback, we will be sure to pass your compliments on to Teshanie :)

December 16, 2022

Jorge fue muy explicativo y paciente. Excelente servicio al cliente. Aclaró nuestras duda y siempre estuvo muy atento. Gracias.

Sunset Balloons
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
o2oCommerce Inc. replied December 16, 2022

Gracias por tus comentarios. ¡Bienvenido a SKU IQ, estamos muy contentos de que estés aquí!

December 6, 2022

Excellent customer service! Super easy!

I was looking for something that would help me link my POS to my e-commerce and this has really been a life saver! I had my initial meeting and they were so helpful. They also called to follow up upon renewal of my subscription. We are very pleased!

Zayda's Toy Emporium
Time spent using app: 30 days
o2oCommerce Inc. replied December 6, 2022

Awesome, it's great to hear that our team has been quick to reach out and assist as needed during your onboarding and renewal. We are so happy that you are getting value from SKU IQ! Thanks for taking time to leave a review here, it means the world to us :)

December 3, 2022

I sell my products in person and online. This app really helps me stay organized and on top of my online inventory while I sell in person. Its so helpful.

Sarah Jane Post
Time spent using app: 15 days
o2oCommerce Inc. replied December 6, 2022

Awesome, this is what we love to hear!