Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Live Hymnal

I used SkyPilot to allow me to manage and distribute the MP3's and other downloadable materials on the Live Hymnal store. The App was really quick and easy to install and even quicker and easier to use. Initial help and advice from the developer was prompt. I can highly recommend this App.

[The Little Pixel Co - Store Developer]

#RENEGADES

My team & I installed and tested every single digital download app before deciding to use SkyPilot to compete with iTunes to deliver over 5000 copies (in the first day) of my album to members of my #Renegades music club. The result: 5000+ satisfied listeners and a savings of $15,000+ in iTunes distribution fees.

The number has continued to grow since then, seamlessly supported by incredibly responsive customer service from Andrew, the lead developer, who worked his magic to deliver additional features above and beyond the scope of the advertised functions of the app.

Vimeo integration allowed hundreds of supporters to invest in on-demand streaming of videos, exceeding our YouTube revenue by over 1000%.

Direct to consumer is the future of independent music. Shopify x SkyPilot create an amazing foundation for an enterprise-level infrastructure to run a music business - straight off the iPhone!

Any questions? Shoot me a text anytime +1-915-600-6978.

RYAN LESLIE

Snowboard Addiction

I spent 3 years and a lot of money developing a website that could sell downloadable products and our website sucked. We recently changed to shopify and this app is ESSENTIAL to sell the products on my website: www.SnowboardAddiction.com
The developer is awesome! He has implemented several of the ideas we requested including the ability to stream our videos as well as download them.
If you sell downloadable products, get this app.
Stoked on this app!

औं 5th Element Yoga

this is truly an awesome app. the developer was lightning fast in responding to my questions, altered the app to work with paypal, and the app is exactly what a shopify app should be...simple, fast, easy to use and integrates right into shopify seamlessly. love.

Ski Addiction

To anyone out there that is after an app to attach files/downloads to a product then we can't speak more highly of this one. The creator is easy to get hold of when needing assistance and also to make changes to the app. Highly recommend this

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next