Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with platforms like Vimeo and Shopify, and its user-friendly interface. It's particularly praised for its efficient delivery of digital products and handling of subscriptions. Features like quick product attachment, access alerts, and detailed customer data are appreciated. Many merchants commend the app's exceptional customer support, customization capacity, and fair pricing, including a free version.

March 2, 2024

I used Skypilot for over 8 years. They are amazing to work with. I never had one single issue with a digital product going through. Every purchase was seamless. Every client easily got their product. I highly recomend Sky Pilot for transferring any digital product. Easy and great price!

Amanda Love
Almost 8 years using the app
Corknine Development replied March 13, 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review; we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience using Sky Pilot for over 8 years!

Your satisfaction with our service and the seamlessness of every purchase really makes our day!

Remember, your feedback plays a significant role in our ongoing effort to offer the best service possible!

Thanks again,

March 27, 2024

Very happy with Sky Pilot. We've been using Sky Pilot for several years now. They are reliable and affordable. We've also been very impressed with their customer service.

Little Lizard King
Over 3 years using the app
Corknine Development replied March 28, 2024

Hello,

We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with Sky Pilot! Your ongoing trust in our service over the past few years is incredibly appreciated. Your positive comments about reliability, affordability, and particularly our customer service, give our team a great boost.

We aim at providing the best services to our valued users, and it’s always amazing to know we’re hitting that mark.

Thank you for taking the time to shower us with such a glowing review. It means a lot to us. And remember, your feedback contributes significantly to our continuing mission of improving our service.

Best wishes,
The Shop Circle Team.

January 25, 2024

Really good so far, Switch from Shopify digital Downloads to sky pilot, jumped on a free 30min call and they set me up and even customised some code for me.

100% recommend if you sell digital products and the products

gerardneedham
Corknine Development replied January 31, 2024

Hello,

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Sky Pilot! We take pride in offering an effective solution for selling digital products and are especially happy that you found our setup call and code customization services helpful. Your strong recommendation means a lot to us.

Thank you for making the switch from Shopify Digital Downloads to Sky Pilot. We promise to keep doing our best to ensure you're met with top-notch service.

We value your feedback and encouraging words. Remember, if you have any other needs or questions in the future, we're always here for you.

Regards,
Shop Circle Team

March 27, 2024

Great customer service. I ran into a few bumps and used their chat feature. Tarik was so helpful and walked me through troubleshooting to find a solution.

Samantha Boyer Studio
7 months using the app
Corknine Development replied March 28, 2024

Hello,

We're so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service and that Tarik was able to assist you. We strive to provide exceptional support and it's wonderful to hear that we hit the mark here. We truly thank you for your 5-star rating and for taking the time to share your experience.

Understanding that customer service is a key part of your user experience only motivates us to continue our efforts in providing exemplary support for our users. Remember, we're always here to offer help whenever you need it.

Thanks once more for choosing Sky Pilot - Digital Downloads. Your feedback is deeply appreciated!

Best regards,

January 12, 2024

Alessandro and Sanjay have be extremely helpful and were prompt to help me solve all my questions and issues. Both we very friendly, professional and were patient as they helped me navigate a platform I'm not very familiar with. I can't praise their customer support and technical knowledge enough.

They also helped me better understand Sky Pilot and I have found it to be a tremendous resource for our type of shop model.

The Content Store
About 7 years using the app
Corknine Development replied January 15, 2024

Hello,

Wow! It's fantastic to hear such positive feedback about Alessandro, Sanjay, and their technical expertise. We are delighted that they could offer you the assistance you needed while navigating our platform. Their friendliness, professionalism, and patience are certainly qualities we proudly uphold at Shop Circle.

Also, we're thrilled to know that you find Sky Pilot to be a great resource for your shop model. Satisfaction like yours motivates us to ensure we continue providing top-notch support and effective solutions. Thank you for sharing your experience, it's a testament to the efforts we put into customer satisfaction.

Should you have any further queries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Your feedback and success are important to us.

From the team at Shop Circle, thank you once again!

February 6, 2024

Customer service is top notch and got my issue resolved very fast. They are great with fast communication. I highly recommend this app for your store if you offer any sort of digital download or download that you want your customers to have easy access to. Thank you again to the team for getting me fixed back up. XOXO

Lalasembroiderydesigns
11 months using the app
Corknine Development replied February 15, 2024

Hello! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer service and that we could assist in resolving your issues swiftly. Your kind acknowledgement truly means a lot to our team.

We're proud that our Sky Pilot - Digital Downloads app meets your needs, and it's fantastic to hear that you recommend our app in your store for easy access to digital downloads. Your appreciation encourages us to strive harder and deliver the best experiences.

Remember, we're always here for you should you need our help again. Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We greatly value your feedback.

Best wishes,

January 4, 2024

Great app l for delivering my digital products. Easy to use and has great tools and options to make the product deliver when clients have paid. I recommend. Support is quick, friendly and efficient.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance en ligne de soins énergétiques
France
Over 7 years using the app
Corknine Development replied January 5, 2024

Hello,

It's wonderful to hear that you're having such a great experience with Sky Pilot - Digital Downloads. We're particularly pleased to hear that our app's ease of use and the tools we provide have proved beneficial in delivering your digital products efficiently.

Thank you for taking a moment to recommend us, and for highlighting our support team's quick and efficient assistance. Our team strives to offer prompt, friendly support and it's great to know we hit the mark for you.

Your feedback is key to our continued effort to improve and deliver top-quality service. We appreciate your support and positivity.

Best regards,

March 28, 2024

We migrated from the digital downloads app and have had a great experience.

Redefining Mom® Shop
3 months using the app
Corknine Development replied April 2, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience migrating from the digital downloads app to Sky Pilot - Digital Downloads. At Shop Circle, we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible and your feedback confirms that we're on the right track.

If there's anything you need assistance with in the future, or have any suggestions to further improve our app, we would be more than glad to hear from you. Your feedback plays a significant role in our continuous efforts to serve our users better.

Thanks once again for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your support!

Best Regards,

February 3, 2024

Great app with great customer support

Myfitacademy
Slovakia
9 months using the app
Corknine Development replied February 7, 2024

Hi there,

Thanks for the 5-star rating and the amazing feedback! We're thrilled to know that you're enjoying our app and that our customer support impressed you!

Remember, our team is here in case you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else. Thanks for being a part of our Shop Circle community!

Best Wishes,
Shop Circle Team

February 20, 2024

I've been using Sky Pilot for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with it. Customers no longer say that they didn't get their digital download, like they did when I used a different app. Now I don't have to do as much customer service anymore, and my store looks more professional because files are sent out in a timely manner.

Clementine Creative
South Africa
4 months using the app
Corknine Development replied February 21, 2024

We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying Sky Pilot, and seeing the benefits in your customer service experience and store professionalism. Your feedback is a testament to what we at Shop Circle strive for - to ease your workflow and uphold top-notch service for your customers. It's gratifying to know that our app plays a key role in this.

We aim to continue meeting your expectations and we appreciate your feedback, as it helps shape our efforts at Shop Circle. Many thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with Sky Pilot.

Warm Regards,