Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Buti

Sky Pilot has been one of those apps that is easy to take for granted - its always reliable, intuitive to use - I forget its not built right into Shopify. We've never had a problem delivering files.

Recently, we skyrocketed our sales volume - and Sky Pilot is a tool that keeps everything running smoothly for us. As I could have expected from this wonderful app, there were 0 struggles or issues that arose from the higher volume.

Then I got an email - straight from Andrew himself. I hadn't considered that more volume = wayyyyy more use. He took the time out of his life to contact me and let me know that there was a (much) more cost efficient plan for my usage. Who does that? Blown away - Andrew and his team have set the bar prettttty high for service. Other apps, are you listening?

Thanks again for this great, reliable digital download deployer - we use it every day.

Soheefit Com Store

Andrew and the team at Sky Pilot are fantastic. This app integrates perfectly with our subscription services and setup was relatively seamless. Any questions I've had have been answered within minutes and they always offer solutions. If you have a subscription based service and need to get PDF's out to your clients in an easy manner, this is an excellent app.

Lil Luxe Collection

Amazing App that was just what I was looking for! Great customer service, easy install and my customers from my previous digital download provider didn't lose their download links because Sky Pilot was able to import their purchase data and supply new links to their download right in their customer account. Very happy with this app!

Titania Creations

This app is brilliant, easy to install and set up, the customer support is five star. I would highly recommend it to anyone that sells downloads.

Pix Gifts

Amazing App! Fire Sale Approved!

Wdgann1

Great App! It works seamlessly and brings customers back to my store to get their files. I am using it for paid pdf downloads for a weekly newsletter. Support is always fast and right on. I can time when the pdf's will "disappear", revoke access as needed to customers, and get alerts if someone is sharing a bit too much. Very happy with Sky Pilot. Thanks!
UPDATE 4/19 Now using Sky Pilot to sell ebooks, videos, images etc. Love this app!

Happiestbaby

Excellent support! Very easy to use and exactly what we needed. Would definitely highly recommend this to anybody looking to host streaming video/downloadable files on their store.

Eat The Sunlight

I'm very happy with Sky Pilot! I sell a lot of e-courses and digital goods and I've found SP to be the best way to do this on a budget. Plus, it keeps my whole operation under one shopify roof. Of course, you need a sub with vimeo too, but they go together hand and hand if doing e-courses. I'm paying roughly $30 a month (sky pilot & vimeo) to have incredible integration into my shopify store......convenience for me and my customer/students! My students log in and get their video courses no problem! 2 thumbs up!

Ephemeras Vintage Garden

Such a great app, easy to setup and use, and the customer service is amazing. Super helpful and prompt. I wouldn't use anything else for my digi shoppe.

Growing Up Goddess

It's exactly what we were looking for! Namely, hosting digital products with a simple way for users to access their digital purchase history so that they never have to worry about misplacing their files. I like the degree to which the app is customizable as well. Works great out of the box, but I always like to tweak and I'm not afraid to play with code, and I love apps that let me do that.