Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Happiestbaby

Excellent support! Very easy to use and exactly what we needed. Would definitely highly recommend this to anybody looking to host streaming video/downloadable files on their store.

Eat The Sunlight

I'm very happy with Sky Pilot! I sell a lot of e-courses and digital goods and I've found SP to be the best way to do this on a budget. Plus, it keeps my whole operation under one shopify roof. Of course, you need a sub with vimeo too, but they go together hand and hand if doing e-courses. I'm paying roughly $30 a month (sky pilot & vimeo) to have incredible integration into my shopify store......convenience for me and my customer/students! My students log in and get their video courses no problem! 2 thumbs up!

Ephemeras Vintage Garden

Such a great app, easy to setup and use, and the customer service is amazing. Super helpful and prompt. I wouldn't use anything else for my digi shoppe.

Growing Up Goddess

It's exactly what we were looking for! Namely, hosting digital products with a simple way for users to access their digital purchase history so that they never have to worry about misplacing their files. I like the degree to which the app is customizable as well. Works great out of the box, but I always like to tweak and I'm not afraid to play with code, and I love apps that let me do that.

The Holographic Soul

The support is fantastic. it suits us well to host videos on vimeo and share them with customers through shopify. It would be great if there where the ability to send custom unique files for different people / specific orders for people who are paying for consultation as well as digital products, but this package works well, and thats not something most people would need. All in all I highly recommend this extension!

Hope Channel

We couldn't be happier with Sky Pilot. This app has all the features you need to do digital delivery of files, and several thoughtful touches throughout the interface. It's very easy to work with, and has greatly simplified a workflow that would have been very complicated for us otherwise. And the support is phenomenal. I have only rarely contacted support, but when I have, responses have been practically immediate, and have solved the issue. We couldn't be happier!

Excel Templates

Totall first class app supporting uploading and delivery of digital files. We have been selling excel spreadsheets for many years and we know a good platform when we see it. This is excellent.
www.business-spreadsheets.net

Steam Powered Giraffe

Excellent customer support!
I thought I had too much intricacies on my site with what I needed to do, but support got me all squared away on day one!
Simply amazed that I am up and running so quickly. A++ would Sky Pilot again.

Pixellogo

Great app and excellent service, we couldn't be more satisfied. Highly recommended.

Teach Every Nation

I would highly recommend this app! Customer service is very responsive to questions even prior to install. Incredibly easy integration that you likely will not need support help even with limited technical experience. Provides file downloads based on storage limits in the app. Provides sellable streaming across multiple product variants in a snap. Literally took less than an hour to read all setup documentation and have first videos working like a charm! Your grandmother could install this app!! (sorry tech savvy grams!)