Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Relaxing White Noise

Sky Pilot allows my shop to deliver large files to customers, with seamless Shopify integration. Customer service is fantastic, and they have always been able to keep up with demand when sales increase. The app is intuitive to use, and very professional in both the backend interface and the customer side of things. Sky Pilot offers features that no other digital delivery app on Shopify can do. Very happy all around!

Gaugegirltraining

Outstanding customer service! Sometimes its hard to find excellent customer service AFTER you have purchased a product. But Andrew was very helpful and responsive anytime I needed help setting up or customizing SkyPilot with our theme. Your help and support is very much appreciated and I would definitely recommend this product.

***UPDATE: I had to write another review. Several months after having purchased the app, the customer service is still outstanding! Andrew is very responsive and always happy to help. And the Sky Pilot app is excellent. Its easy to use, easy to set up and it does exactly what it says. 5 Stars across the board.

The Luxe Lens

I've tried a few digital file apps for our Shopify store now and Sky Pilot is definitely the best. Digital Download (Shopify's version) is just too basic and can be really cumbersome to work with. The other one we tried was SendOwl and it's also fairly limited when stacked against this app. We think Sky Pilot is definitely the best for our needs. The app is great and the customer service is quick and pain free.

Peaceful Productions Studio

Andrew rocks. Plain and simple. The support here is the best I've ever had from a Shopify app. Thanks!

www.PeacefulProductionsStudio.com

Tough Love Tarot

I am so pleased with Sky Pilot! I am not tech savvy AT ALL and working with Shopify and Sky Pilot to download and get my digital product up and running was very smooth. I had a theme issue and Andrew took care of it! Great customer service and an easy and reliable app!

Buti

Sky Pilot has been one of those apps that is easy to take for granted - its always reliable, intuitive to use - I forget its not built right into Shopify. We've never had a problem delivering files.

Recently, we skyrocketed our sales volume - and Sky Pilot is a tool that keeps everything running smoothly for us. As I could have expected from this wonderful app, there were 0 struggles or issues that arose from the higher volume.

Then I got an email - straight from Andrew himself. I hadn't considered that more volume = wayyyyy more use. He took the time out of his life to contact me and let me know that there was a (much) more cost efficient plan for my usage. Who does that? Blown away - Andrew and his team have set the bar prettttty high for service. Other apps, are you listening?

Thanks again for this great, reliable digital download deployer - we use it every day.

Soheefit Com Store

Andrew and the team at Sky Pilot are fantastic. This app integrates perfectly with our subscription services and setup was relatively seamless. Any questions I've had have been answered within minutes and they always offer solutions. If you have a subscription based service and need to get PDF's out to your clients in an easy manner, this is an excellent app.

Lil Luxe Collection

Amazing App that was just what I was looking for! Great customer service, easy install and my customers from my previous digital download provider didn't lose their download links because Sky Pilot was able to import their purchase data and supply new links to their download right in their customer account. Very happy with this app!

Titania Creations

This app is brilliant, easy to install and set up, the customer support is five star. I would highly recommend it to anyone that sells downloads.

Pix Gifts

Amazing App! Fire Sale Approved!