TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

MESERY

good app for image optimisation, i will continues use it ,not so much help , but its better than the old speed

ELIVERA UK, Reviews, Buy Online

Professional service. Good luck to them in business.
-----------------------------------
Sincerely
Eliveragroup.com Team

WARARNI

Verry good app, the speed of our webpage got faster, an app who does what it promises, I defenetly recomend it!

Cicely Bloom

Incredibly helpful support which is so vital - the app worked seamlessly and the support is second to none. Thank you!

milloobags

I installed this app to optimize my website and it does a great job! In one issue i had , i contacted them and they replied within minutes, solving my issue and provide me with more tips and informations than i requested. Well done!

Copper Clean, LLC

Good app. We used it to compress our images and work on metadata for SEO. It made the process simple and allowed us to focus on content rather than manipulation/coding.

Eminent Beauty System

It is great to use. Good and quick support team. Stable and durable working. Worth for each coin to invest in.

Bella Paris™

Its very great to use. Very simple and very useful to the store
I recommended this app. i really like it
More faster to charge your website.

Products Nest

I used this app to compress images and improve my sites speed. Works great and it's easier than I thought. Customer service is really great.

MataneHome

Simple and user friendly app for non-IT person like me to fix the broken links, setup all SEO, reduce image size and optimize for page load speed!