SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 21, 2020

A little confusing at launch but it added alt text to all images. My site's speed is testing at about the same even after using this program.

Wanderer's Outpost
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
TinyIMG replied February 23, 2020

Thanks for the review!

If you want any more help with improving your site speed, just message us through our customer support chat and we will help you!

January 13, 2020

Customer service was friendly and capable to solve my problem. App works as promised. However, there should be a possibility to use more variables than those four currently available, and therefore only four stars. You may count this as 4.5 :)

Classy verkkokauppa
Finland
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited July 29, 2021

(updated review to correct my mistake) TinyImg is a good product that delivers good results, well worth the investment for any shopify store owner.

Wood Wood Toys
Time spent using app: About 2 years
TinyIMG replied July 29, 2021

Hi,

You picked a plan that costs 23.76 every two years. It's only 0.99 USD per month.. I can not think of any cheaper app with a lot of tools to help your store become faster!

November 5, 2019

It has made my site a bit faster. I was hoping for it to load a lot faster, but it still loads pages faster than it did before and I'm very happy about that. And I'll never have to worry about compressing future images because this app will do it for me....it really is a good app to have in my opinion.

Gadget Funnel
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 31, 2019

this is an amazing app and help me a lot. A free plan is also very good and gives you a 50/month. Thanks for the app

CorsetsNmore_USA
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
TinyIMG replied July 31, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you need any help with your store SEO or site speed, just contact us through info@salessquad.co.uk or using our in-app customer chat!

July 30, 2019

So far ease of use, simple plug and play. Now we will see on the actual SITE performance, then I will rate the rest

Kubby&Co
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
TinyIMG replied July 30, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you want help increasing your site performance, just contact us through our in-app customer chat or at info@salessquad.co.uk and we will help you improve It!

Edited June 23, 2019

I had some questions relating to set up which were dealt with swiftly. Also, more impressive was the advice I asked for outside the scope of the app, which was answered just as quickly and just as efficiently.

Next-gen-explorer