TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Lidia

I just installed the app. It makes it so easy to improve my store speed by compressing images. And it also generates alt texts quickly. Thanks to the customer service for their precious help and patience.

▷ Mydokidoki: Belleza y Skincare Coreano en Chile

Easy to use, Spanish available and súper fast!
Really a great price for all the things it provide. Recommended!

Nani?

Por ahora todo genial. El servicio al cliente es muy bueno. Me han atendido super rápido, para mañana espero los consejos para mi tienda.

Staartjes en Strikjes

Heel erg blij met deze app. Werkt goed! Mijn afbeeldingen zijn nu ook veel sneller te vinden in Google.

CLIO SASKIA

Immediate and appropriate recommendations - great service, exactly what I wanted! You also get to speak to a real person, which is very helpful.

BOKITTA

They took the time to listen to my problem and helped resolve my issue.
Great app with more than great support!

Amplis Online

Amazing app! Support is very helpful too. Really does improve your site speed, thanks for all your help!

Nikon Service Point Dresden

In the event of problems, the support is absolutely unbelievable. Even if it is not related to the app, the support does everything in the background to help. The app does a great job and our site can now load a lot faster.

adventurebys

great customer service would recommend. Got my image sizes down and had someone review the seo on my site.

Wooderland

i used this app to help me reduce the size of my store's image and optimize them as well. Done! The app is very friendly and easy to use. Also, Julia from the support helped me out and she was very nice. Totally recommended