SEO, Speed & Image Optimizer

Smart SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, JSON

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LaFrip'aMax

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 1 day

Thank xou so much for this great app and support from the team, I feel like this is a good app for image optimization.

Girly Girl Music

So far the app and staff have been great. I would definitely recommend it! I needed help with a few things and the staff took care of it right away. I love the image alt tag feature.

CapuchonFashion

Location Netherlands

Ik ben goed geadviseerd door TinyIMG. Ik hoop ook dat het de gewenste resultaat gaat krijgen. Dan ben ik echt super blij.

COMMUNITY LIGHTING & ELECTRIC SUPPLY

Simple to use and easy to understand. Really happy with my purchase.
Customer support gets back to you pretty quickly.
Helped optimize my page loading times, and compressed my images without losing quality!! Highly Recommend!!

My Pet Frame NL

Location Netherlands

Great app, super speedy support & very friendly! I really recomment this app as it really saved so much MB's on my site and improved my conversion big time.

3D Item Store

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This app helped me to make my website faster. My website's speed score was really low compare to other websites but now it is way faster.

Old Soulz Gifts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I only just installed the app, so I am not close to exporing all features, but I can already say the support has been extremely helpful. I was unaware how many images I had in my store and they fully understood it was an honest mistake and helped me out to refund the extra charge, because I couldn't cover that at the moment. Also Julia is super friendly and gave me a lot of information on how to set the app up and some tips from her experience! I really appreciated that and from all I know so far, I would absolutely recommend the app, I am super surprised by the help and am looking forward to all the results i will be getting.

HubCityGraphics

Time spent using app 8 minutes

The app almost instantly improved my loading speed for my website. Even if my speed core doesn't update, just having a better user experience is important

FlowerPup

Location Italy

Fa quel che promette. Ha migliorato la velocità del sito nel giro di circa 10 giorni. Vediamo se migliora ancora

Glass of Murano

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Julia gave me fantastic service through the live chat, I had lots of questions and she helped to optimize my site SEO and speed and gave me unbiased recommendations for which plan would be best for me. I have to wait to see how the improvements improve my score and may upgrade plans in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94