SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Manelleh

Great and easy-to-use app with helpful guidelines and quick response from a friendly and professional support team!

Arjenkauppa.fi

Works perfect - easy to create tabs to product description if you need to give more information but don't want too long product texts. Great support if you need any help with the implement.

Silk + Noir

Exactly what I was looking for for my store! Very user friendly. I found this app easy to implement after playing around with it for a few mins. Fairly priced , especially considering most of us will need the option to set up unlimited tabs. Cleaned up my product description nicely. Very happy!

Galagor

Ho utilizzato quest'app per creare dei box all'interno delle schede prodotto. Fantastica! Inoltre il supporto è stato velocissimo a rispondermi e a risolvermi un problema. Consigliata!

roof-bars.co.uk

Great app works as it should and the customer service team are very good. I am working on a new theme for my site, I ask them to get the app working on my new theme and within a couple of hours everything was completed. Great Service

Silence and Flow Concept Store

super service and fast implementation. Every request I had has been met! 5 stars from me for the great work.

omdo STUDIOS

Great App, had a problem with integrating with my theme but support got right on it and had it working within an hour of me making my request.

DuctingHQ.co.uk

Really like the app and support couldn't have responded more quickly when I changed my theme and broke everything. Easy 5 stars.

MooBuzz® All-Natural Leather Protection

Our site needed a bit of help due to the design theme. They were very quick to get us going - so very nice. Great communication.

Bohemian Beard

No brainer investment. App provides huge value to the UX experience of our site. I expect this will provide a good uplift in conversion stats.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125