FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

KitchenIntention

Goodhhhhhhhhhhhhghhgghhgvvhhggggggggggfggvcgggvghhhghhhgggggvvggvghghhhghgghhhhhhgghhhghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Extreme Ballers

super je l'est utiliser pour faire les onglets de la fiche produit c'est une bonne application pour crée les page ou optimiser fiche produit

Fenua Shopline

J'aime beaucoup l'application pour un bon prix facile a utiliser rien dire !!! je vous recommande smart tab

L'Indispensable Boutik

Great app. My shop looks like better with Tabs. It gives a most professional look. The parts which we can add like description product, sizes, reviews particpate to the amelioration of my shop. I recomand it !

TOTY SHOP

This app is good, the customer doesnt have to scroll years to see the reviews. I recommend this app for everyone

shoppingilike

This is an amazing app. It simplifies my job and boosts sales. Sales increased several times. It is great. And what is very nice, this application is free.

Grabhuge

Very helpful and easy to use! It helped me to save my time to get into codes and mess up my website.

IcyWhiskey

testing product, will let know how it was
I need something that will minimize the amount.
Hopefully no ads.

Crazy Fitness Deals

Great app! I started not long ago and this app was very helpful from the very begining. Give it a try! Very Useful

Timbuktu Arts

Worst app ever. It will break your page and the customer service isn't of any help. It's been 3 weeks now that I uninstalled the app and am trying to have them help me because the app broke my website. Still no help. This app should be banned from the app store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 185 186