FREE Product page Tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Add Tabs to your Product page. Fully customizable tabs

Mamaroyal

BABBALBUY

got the best product description page now...thanks to tk digital. will use this app continuous.. I have no knowledge of coding but this app make it simple,easy and fast.

Nerd Arena

Just started using this app. To start off it is great that it is free. Secondly it's pretty easy to use once you get a hang of it. For those who are confused, Keep the Titles you want in different tabs in Bold and then select and use H5.

Deep Arenna

For now, one of the best apps found... product page organized, I can enter all the info ( product, guarantee, shipping, reviews, etc) without creating a 2 meters page... love it!!!

m0mmy

I liked the app to make my job easier. I will continue to use and try it out more and leave further review in detail later on. It's free so that's good.

afbolivia

excelente aplicacion para sintetisar el espacio de tus ventanas segun el tamaño de tu pagina de shopify

Queen Matters

I currently use this app to customize and organize my products in my store. I love the ability to style base on your own preference. This app is great. Love, love, love, it.

Nutrition und Vitamine N&V

Helps me automize product page tabs. Instead of doing it all individually, now I can customize and automate that tedious effort! A++++

nutrientsvitamins.com nutrienteundvitamine.de N&V

Ceko Brand

this is the best app that i ever used ! please be free always and my store always will choose you!ss

SO SCANDI STYLE

Looks good and stylish...........................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24