FREE Product page Tabs

FREE Product page Tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Add Tabs to your Product page. Fully customizable tabs

StudioGenius

I used this app to put custom menus in on my products, which it did automatically on most products. Works just like it says!

Wiccan Place

I like it so far. Needed to add custom tabs to my products page. Easy to manage. Nice tutorial. Recommend the app

Defense Divas®

It's easy to use and set up. I'm not sure how it affects SEO crawling and google ranking yet but I like the simplicity of installation.

Divalinas Online

Great app very useful and easy to install and easy to set up, I will recommend to all of my friends to use this app.

Carli Anna Shop

I love that I have the option to provide more information in an organized way! Its so helpful and so savy.

Pharaohusa

I love this app so much! I am just trying it out and will be adding tabs to see what it can do like amazing.

Jeepers Needs

great app. worked well with my website. would definitely recommend to other people. they should use it as well.

wonnetdeal.com

I used this app to improve look and feel of my website. Really helped us a lot, highly recommended! Very user-friendly!

Baby Bay

i used this app to help me make tabs . very good app ! and its free so everything is cool !!! recommend to everyone

thewildinstinct

Awesome app, makes product descriptions so much easier for the customers, as everything can be organized into tabs, yay!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140