FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Eco Tech Hero

There was a conflict between my theme and Tabs. However, the TK Digital Team took my concern seriously and implemented the required changes swiftly. The customer experience and their support is terrific!

LE Sweden™

The free version is doing things better than other paid apps. Support responded quickly and solved an issue. This app is no brainer if you want tabs, the paid version is cheep (20 bucks / year i think), I got it just to customize a little bit more. The free version is enough for most people

Just Think Eco

Very straight forward. One glitch on phones when the new IOS was released meant tabs wouldn't show but once they were aware it was sorted in 24hours so can't complain really.

Cowboy Casuals

A great way to organize info. Easy to use and set up is simple. Customization is easy to match my store.

Sensationally Fabulous

I used this app to decrease the loading time on my product pages it did that and a lot more my product pages never looked better the best thing I love about this app it is so easy to use get it you will never look back

Zero Waste Hero

I used FrEE TAB from TK Digital to help me add tabs to my products page in order to make the large amount of information look more professional and better organized. Although everything is pretty much explained, I was not getting the desired result with the tabs that I was creating. The TK Digital team's response was pretty quick and comprehensive. It was very easy working with them.
I highly recommend FREE Tabs because it is a great product and also because TK Digital offered such great support to their customers. 5/5 stars from me.

Label2X

When it will be translated to the Dutch language I will give it a 5-star rating.
The prize is also very good for the options you've got.

Smart Live Now

Great App! Quick and helpful customer support. I used this app because my product descriptions are long. This app helped to make my product pages more appealing. Initially the tabs didn't create after setting up. When I approached their support, Edi responded quickly and fixed the issue immediately.

Monster Monitors

Its free and looks great. But the main thing I was looking for was changing from tabs to accordian on mobile. There's an option in there to change automatically, but it doesn't work. It'll just show Tabs. Chat help wasn't useful and kinda want to get on with their day. Otherwise it would be a great app, its ok if you just want tabs.

October 23, 2020

Hi there,

Truly apologize for the inconvenience, but we don't have an option to always show accordion view on mobile. We have an option to transform the widget to accordion when there's not enough space for all the tabs, or always accordion (for both desktop and mobile), but not tabs for desktop / accordion for mobile, sorry.

We'll definitely add this feature to our TODO and add it to the app. Thank you for the suggestion!

Best,
TK Digital team

Zpeed Cycling

I have a lot of information to share with my customers. This app helps me to concisely organized and presented efficiently to them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118