FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Boheme Road

Great app, very easy to use and customize! It really helped organized product pages for me, and everything just looks cleaner. PLUS the static tabs helps save a lot of time when creating descriptions. Thanks!

hope + frenchie

I think this is a great app. Works out of the box. Plugged it in and it worked right away. And it's free.

EasyErgo

Great way to prioritize content for your products! Helped me clean up an otherwise messy product page.

Lumia Skin

Great app. Really easy to use! Helped with easy tabbed support that easily integrates within shopify

Starmades

this app i found right now so i am using for last 10 minuts and work very well for my needs. you can try it and see if it work for you .

OIL OF ICELAND

great application and free. Just what I want for the description of my products, no problems and works well.

A&P Cases

Great app which allowed me to show customers the exact details of my products. Highly recommend this if you want your customers to be more confident in your products.

SILIWARE

Just what I was looking for my store. Easy to change and simple to use for me !Would highly recommend.

Xpress Success

Great app! It solves a major headache for me as I don't have to dive into coding and create templates anymore.

VapePoint

I am still testing the app. Looks fine for now. The tabs are nice and it saved some valuable time for me. Not sure yet.