FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

PF WaterWorks

Awesome app! Definielty gives my product page a more organized feeling. I recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade your design.

Mellow Pet Style

Good app. Easy to use. Just a few clicks and the new tabs are there. Very convenient. It makes the pressentation of product information much tidier.

FindYourBath

I love this app. It makes creating new tabs hassle free. I would highly recommend the app for all shopify store owners.

Vetsa

Great app. I used it for the product page, its really helpful and addaptable. Nice solution, thank you

DAMYA Accessoires

Loved it, helped me a lot.
I was able to create unique tabs the way I needed and insert them directly while creating my product descriptions.

Furnish In Style

Easy to install and set up. The perfect solution to our needs. Customer service is great too. Highly recommended.

Exodusto

Just added my first tab in my shopify store. I really like how it works. Easy to use. Applies on all collections automatically. Many thanks!

embé®

Easy to install and it works great! Highly recommend this app for decluttering. Now my customers don't have to keep scrolling down to read everything!

Sainte Marie

This is an awesome app, this help us to put a lot of info in a small and easy way for the user. Thank you!

STICKERNERD.COM

So far so good, The app dose what it's suppose to do, Make it easy for my customer to see most of my basic info