FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

STICKERNERD.COM

So far so good, The app dose what it's suppose to do, Make it easy for my customer to see most of my basic info

Dgitrends

Smart Tabs is one of the best apps I've installed to date. The interface is seamless and loaded with integrations which make it easy to manage....A must have if you're serious about customer relations.

thanks a bunch to the team!

Ashley Carson

Love this app. Not very intuitive but super easy to understand once you watch the Video. (The link wouldn't work for me from Shopify so I just googled it)

beautyonline.cl

the best app
the best appthe best app
the best app
the best appthe best appthe best app

Storesta

this app helped me to build a shop that looks more professional, so I can have a better conversion. and it's free!!!

EDM Mate

Works very well, at the beginning a bit hard without the tutorial video, but if you know how to use it becomes cool and a useful app.

Moonvalley.me

So far so good. It will take some tweaking and playing around to work with our shop. Give it a try.

Cubinote Europe

Burgundy Sky Blue

This app was very helpful, it allowed me to create sharper, cleaner product pages for my online store.

Clarity Products

We used this to add an Ingredients tabs and we love it! Very easy and simple to install and use. Thank you!