FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Sesame Walnut

great for adding lots of information in regards to my product and shop policies without taking up so much space. easy to use once you get the hang of it

DYNGHT

Easy to use! And exactly what i was searching for! A few more options would be great. For example add some reviews with stars. ;)

FITGEARCLOTHES

I love this app! This is something that can help my marketing very much. I have had problems with marketing. But now I can get some more help with that with this! So do try it out! I recommend it very much!

Dreamerz Designer Furniture

Great app, works well and easy to use. Had to watch the video to learn how to edit and add , but easy to use

Doctorschic

i used this application to help me to make a good tabs for products

ORGANIC FAMILLY

We got a chance to use this great app, and here's my preview of what's to come. good tabs to use , nice!!!

thelittlecreator

best one app for product tag
It's easy control,
It's useful
and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

Chikados

I wanted to add the same 'about us' and 'delivery time' on each product page and my Shopify theme does not support this. With this app it's possible and it looks great on the product page. Great!

Ambaxo

Great App.

Would definitely recommend

Cosmeticawinkel

Really good usefull and free app, it helps me organize my product pages more and also it gives your shop a better look.