FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Cosmeticawinkel

Really good usefull and free app, it helps me organize my product pages more and also it gives your shop a better look.

Cixxt

I used this app for putting tabs on my product pages the easiest way possible, and i must admit that this app did a great job! You can also customize your tabs to make them blend in with your website theme.

SquatVibe

helped me to make tabs , just installed, worked well, but need to check more details as i just got started

Viraltees

it helped me to add tabs in my shopify product page without any code and its free! . so thanks for that

Home embrace

Great app to add crucial information to your products without making a mess in one description, totally recommended.

Kalm Keto

Wonderful for keeping your site organized and with a clean processional organization about important information.

Epic Mart

Great app, I would totally recommend using it, has great options and variables that are really helpful, Thank you so much!

Hipbuster

the app does what it says! if you wanna make your product page look organised and consumer friendly, this one is a must

Slimes By Chelsie

Wonderful app works PERFECT WITH MY THEME. and helps organize my product information without making it look overdone and crowded. or cluttered

ItsPOSHable

Looking for an app to organize product descriptions and this one is takes the cake! Will def recommend