FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Litttle

brilliant app. Simple to use. Great support. I installed it in no time and customization is very easy

BridgeSet Sound

Couldn't be easier! Ready to use within second. Thank you for a well done freebie that saves us time and money.

Wodd PH

perfect as it is free! instead of us doing a manual coding to implement tabs. They gave it for free for us to use. Thanks!

Yogini Getup

Amazing app! Easy to use. Exactly what I've been looking for! I was worried I'd have to change my template or pay monthly for an app that could do this. Great service - thank you!

Manjoon

Awesome app! It is very strange that most of themes doesn't even have tabs. This app solves all my problems

The Nude Alchemist

Just what I have been looking for without changing my entire template. This app has excellent functionality.

SkinUp.no

Looks really great on my site. Easy to use and install. Would recommend it to anyone who needs tabs on their page.

Botaneca

Love this app! Works great with my theme (Symmetry). It has helped keep my product pages neat and organized. No issues so far.

YourSweetStore

Muy buena app hasta el momento ,fácil de usar,espero que no tenga que pagar en el futuro. gracias ....

Crear Artesanal

They do not support Artisan theme. Their customer service takes way too long and offers a sole solution: uninstall

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features