FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

thelittlecreator

best one app for product tag
It's easy control,
It's useful
and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

Chikados

I wanted to add the same 'about us' and 'delivery time' on each product page and my Shopify theme does not support this. With this app it's possible and it looks great on the product page. Great!

Ambaxo

Great App.

Would definitely recommend

Cosmeticawinkel

Really good usefull and free app, it helps me organize my product pages more and also it gives your shop a better look.

Cixxt

I used this app for putting tabs on my product pages the easiest way possible, and i must admit that this app did a great job! You can also customize your tabs to make them blend in with your website theme.

SquatVibe

helped me to make tabs , just installed, worked well, but need to check more details as i just got started

Viraltees

it helped me to add tabs in my shopify product page without any code and its free! . so thanks for that

Home embrace

Great app to add crucial information to your products without making a mess in one description, totally recommended.

Kalm Keto

Wonderful for keeping your site organized and with a clean processional organization about important information.

Epic Mart

Great app, I would totally recommend using it, has great options and variables that are really helpful, Thank you so much!