FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I used this app to divide my catalog items give it a 5-star rating makes my store look professional.

JessiJumanji Art

I used this app to help organize my product details and policies on my e-commerce site. This app was the easiest to use and most flexible for my needs. I would recommend it over any other I've tried out.

BYou 3D Bijou

Great app! I've used it for several other sites I've created - does what it promises to do! And that fact that it's free, makes it my first choice when I need to add tabs to my product pages.

HYPERFIT

nice app for using. It help me to solve my problem. Recommend to others who have same problem with me. Good .....................

Trekantool

I used this app for help, it is very helpful and easy to run. I can't help recommending for you guys

Mercy House

This is a great app. Allows greater styling for the products pages. Perhaps future updates could more features.

bebeyourlove

Very easy to us
However, sometimes the tabs show up as blank.
But this is easy to fix as well. You just have to re-upload the product.

MyRide Ebikes

Love the app. Easy to install. Plus easy to use. No complicated code. Just change the font to header font and your tabs are created. Amazing.

My Gothic Addiction

This app helps to tidy up my product page and give my customers more info without taking up loads of space. It has boosted my conversion rate.

212 Shop

very nice easy to use and was just what I was looking for without any hassle.
just import and you are set.