FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Options and Solutions

I am doing what I always wanted to do and this app is extremely helpful walking me through step by step! Kudos

Fiore D'Amore

Great App! Easy to use & quick to set up! Love it! Would highly recommend this app if you want to make your product page look amazing!

Wayofcha

Very easy to install, no code needed. Works well with my theme.
Since y product description is too long with lot of different elements, this definitely helped categorizing the sections.

fommystore.com

hi,

Great APP .I love this APP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Items to Excite Em

This app so excellent! Very smooth transition into the Brooklyn theme on my store. No more long product pages.

Supplement Solutions

Nice app, easy to use and it's free. It solved the problem I had with long pages because of the extensive numbers of reviews of some products.

BIENESTARUS

Very helpful app, is exactly what I was looking for. Congratulations. Good work.
I'm using it to provide product information in a more ordered way.

Finger-Pets

Nice Nice. Very good, I need to write 100 words So i must fill it. Very good. No but for real does the job :)

dreAm

Veryy good app which allowed me to add an extra specifications tab to my products which was extremely useful and looks good.

TATII Express

TERRIBLE APPLICATION !Surtout à ne pas installer , j'ai jamais voulu écrire une critique mais maintenant je me trouve obligé puisque cette application ,même après désinstallation,a supprimé toutes les descriptions des produits que je vends et une phrase d'erreur qui s'affiche. Je ne sais même pas comment réparer cela..

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features