FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

todayfancy

great tool great tool great tool great tool great tool great tool great tool great tool great tool great tool

Pacidop

Good app ! Good app ! Good app ! Good app ! Good app ! Good app ! Good app ! Good app ! Good app ! Good app !

Desk Space

I sure do love this app. Boy do I love this app. Wow what a great app. Yup that's a good app alright.

360 Fitness LLC

Easy to install and apply customs styles. I look forward to becoming even more intimate with the app and employing it elsewhere.

JelliBeanJar

Thank you. I needed something to organize my online store. It improved my pages navigation and overall feel.

Nightingale Hemp CBD

This app is really easy to install and use. A couple of years ago, I paid a web developer lots of money to build a page just like this for an online store I was managing. I wish this product was around then!

UNICO

Muy buena aplicacion para ser gratuita genial .
tiene un amuy buena interfas ,pruevenla no se arrepentian. las paginas de pestaña son muy presisas te ayudaran a conseguir mas ventas

Kentik Online

i installed this app because i need to organize all the product information and this app helped me a-lot. Thanks so much guys great app.

PINKMIST

i didnt have to use html codes, its easy to use&clear to understand. took me 20mins to set up my delivery, description and returns tabs
Thankyou

U&BStore

I like the application very good very good very nice super great very good application Really good practice