FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Hipbuster

the app does what it says! if you wanna make your product page look organised and consumer friendly, this one is a must

Slimes By Chelsie

Wonderful app works PERFECT WITH MY THEME. and helps organize my product information without making it look overdone and crowded. or cluttered

ItsPOSHable

Looking for an app to organize product descriptions and this one is takes the cake! Will def recommend

pureLOVE for sale

Was looking something that will provide my product with some dimensions and found this app. Looks good!!!

Essentialtoyshop

I used this app to create 'details' tab which is find necessary on products i sell. Really simple app and easy to use!

MoMineral UK

We have used the app to create multiple tabs for individual products on our website. Beautiful... Easy to use and recommended.

numbersea

I really like this app because it makes our website more organised, and will help us make more sales.1

SmartGuds.com

eternelshop

i like using this app very helpfull. save a lot of time using it in my product page and i'll recommend it

lucilledesigns

Nice, easy, clean, effective, productive, simple, powerful, bold, moveable, outstanding, outrageous, excellseor