FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Kyuuchi

Great free app. makes the product pages a lot more clean and professional. Hoping this will raise the conversion rates!

Smibbs Skincare

The app was tremendously intuitive! Easy to use and install for those who may not have all the technological skills. There are tonnes of ways to customise the app too. I would highly recommend for those just starting out or those who already know what they're doing.

TacticalLook

Good app, Easy too use, easy to set up. All product descriptions are now organized correctly. Much better looking product page.

VEBLISH

It's free and we would love to use this to our online store - veblish.com. We have tons of information for each products, thus this helps.

Hideware Electronics & Gizmo

I really like the idea for this app; very convenient and simple and easy to use. Looking forward for more updates www.hidewareshop.com

Mcsdinosaur

I am looking for this app for a long time, Really help me a lot , this could easily let customers find what they need.

KD's Boutique

I used the app to put tabs on my product pages does exactly what i wanted to do. makes my store look a lot better

eTiles

This app working very well and it's free. Hope it will stay free ;) Looking forward to see more apps from this developer.

A.S.A. World Phone

I really enjoy the app and help me a lot with my page! Highly recommended. If you are just starting you first Shopify website, this the right tool to start it. It's easy to use, versatile, it will improve your image and product detailing, also it will help your customers to understand best your product.
A Plus app.

QBoxShop

Me gusta el orden que le puedo dar a las carpetas, ésto permite que el usuario encuentre mas sencillo navegar en la página.