SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

valeyra

Location Germany

Perfect! It does what it says. The design is really good and its very easy to use. Its free as well . No-brainer.

Watchin'me

Location Spain

Easy to install, easy to manage. I am using it to add some info in each one of the products I sell and create trust, and it works! I strongly recommend it!

Hemp Hop

Time spent using app 1 minute

Perfect Tabs App ! SEO Friendly and easy to set up. Best app in the store for the job without a doubt

Espaker

Location Venezuela

User friendly and completly easy to set up and customize. I use use it to add information about products. And you also can add HTML code in the labels

DotComCanvas

Location Germany

Great App. Works without any problems. Good Developer team. I use this on two shop. Work well and i enjoy it.

urbanrebels.co

Easy to use the app. This app definitely cleaned up my product descriptions. I'm hoping that it will increase my conversions too.

TE RA-FIT

Location South Africa

This is a super awesome app. The app really helps with having all the information right there for the customers on the product pages.

PublicaLog

Location Norway

Great App, keep it free forever! super easy and simple to use. totally recommend for all kind of themes.

Maikes

Location Germany

best app for tabs! very easy to set up and great design on the frontend.
I really like your concept to get the app for free :-)

ZylotosCharms

Time spent using app 15 minutes

I used this app to help me reduce the clutter on my product pages which helped my conversion rates immensely.