SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs | Reviews

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Polish Shirt Store

Just what I was looking for, a simplified tab app that actually works! The video tutorials for this app are very helpful. The app settings are very easy to configure and set up.
I have many products that have different product information and shipping rates. With the static tabs, it made separating and displaying that information much easier. I was able to set up custom and text-based tabs, one of them with an image of my shipping rates.
I did this on two different Shopify stores, both using a different theme, and neither had any issue displaying the tabs on desktop or mobile. I would highly recommend this app.

Fittupper

Acabo de instalarla pero parece que hará lo que dice, tengo muchas ganas de probarla!! Seguro que si ya que me obligan a poner este comentario ;) Está genial, una maravilla.

Arose Clothing.

Brilliant design and really looks good! I would recommend it! I will use it on all my stores from now on.

Butterbing Cookie Sandwiches

I had found a couple of solutions for tabs but they didnt feature accordions, this has saved me hours of search and coding.

TPF Cosmetics

This app made adding tabs on the product description EXTREMELY simple! And the video tutorials were very helpful to set up. I highly recommend!

E&R Publications

Great way to organise product information, it's very helpful having the headings along the top rather than expecting customers to keep scrolling down to see all the info - keeps customers on the page longer, which leads to more sales! Amazing that this app is free.

Metal Decor Choice

The app works great and tidy up my product description. All the settings are great and easy to use with.

lazuli closet

this app is absolutely faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous and i am so greatful for it!

Pawssible

This app helps in organizing the littlest details on my store and makes it looks really professional .

eSkateLights

Cool app - adds a lot of value to product description. Very cool app. I lite it a lot. It is free and it's cool :)