SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs | Reviews

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Seasonal Birds

AWESOME EXPERIENCE USING THIS APP. LOOKING FORWARD TO INCREASE MY CONVERSION . THANK YOU DEVELOPERS FOR THE GREAT WORK AND SUPPORT. Its good that it was free. I liked that you could add overall static tabs, but I wish you could add static tabs, that could then be customized.

MundoBoy

Ótimo

Primitive Pipeline

Skocktail

I like this appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

elephantatoys

This is an awesome app . This is the exact app I was looking for my store.
My product page was looking very normal so I installed it and it’s now looking fully pro.

Ciaeletrica

It is a relly helpful app, I am enjoying the experience as a user and also as a costumer. It has an easy setup and video tutorials.

noxwan

THANKS nice app THANKS nice app THANKS nice app THANKS nice appTHANKS nice appTHANKS nice appTHANKS nice app

FingerprintPadlock

Parece buen producto. recomendable. Es ideal para no tener la pagina muy cargada, y aprovechar un diseño limpio de la pagina.
Tabs es idael para hacer separacion de detalles de los diferentes paroductos. desde lo tecnico, colores, envios etc
Recomiendo Tabs free
Muy buen producto
gracias
very gooodddd

The Basic Point

In providing a clean interface for our customers we chose Tabs Free. The product is full of implementable features for integrating all sorts of information within the placement of the App to display for your customers reference.

It's also Great that the app is free which is Super for stores that are continuously under development to make a successful mark in the ever growing retail industry.

However; their is a technical concern upon how ads and a timer is recycled prompting a positive review that resides within our stores admin upon the installation of the App. It is not inviting more so intrusive and unwanted on our behalf.

We understand the importance of the purpose being necessary to keep the Tabs App Free for all, but we encourage the developers to look into a more inviting way to promote instead of bombarding the Stores Admin
with ads and timers.

The Tabs App has been residing on our site for over a month now with minor technical issues. We are content with the performance and look
forward to the continue use and upgrade of the Tabs App.

To the Tabs App Creators & Developers;

Thank You!

Best Regards & Prosperity

The Basic Point | Home Goods & Apparel

Etchify Designs

This app is perfect for an easy way to navigate around my website,

The app is very simple and easy to use.