SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Metal Decor Choice

The app works great and tidy up my product description. All the settings are great and easy to use with.

lazuli closet

this app is absolutely faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous and i am so greatful for it!

Pawssible

This app helps in organizing the littlest details on my store and makes it looks really professional .

eSkateLights

Cool app - adds a lot of value to product description. Very cool app. I lite it a lot. It is free and it's cool :)

Savage Daffodil

This app is great for a clean product page! I like how it increases the coherency of the product page. The lines are clean and makes it fit well for a sleek brand.

Seasonal Birds

AWESOME EXPERIENCE USING THIS APP. LOOKING FORWARD TO INCREASE MY CONVERSION . THANK YOU DEVELOPERS FOR THE GREAT WORK AND SUPPORT. Its good that it was free. I liked that you could add overall static tabs, but I wish you could add static tabs, that could then be customized.

MundoBoy

Ótimo

Primitive Pipeline

Skocktail

I like this appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

elephantatoys

This is an awesome app . This is the exact app I was looking for my store.
My product page was looking very normal so I installed it and it’s now looking fully pro.