SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs | Reviews

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

o1o.store

It's really a good app and helps me make my product page tidy and make me add same description to all my product, really cool!

ECOMYFY

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does. i recommend this app. very good. Perfect.

On The Rugs

Doesn't works. The tabs disappears when the product page is loaded.
I hope it will be solved in the future.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Bl'eau Beauty

We used this app to give us tab functionality in our product description box. I noticed some negative reviews from people who had troubles installing or uninstalling the app from their stores – I can understand why some people might have some troubles with it. It's definitely helpful to have some coding knowledge before installing this – especially if you want the styling to match the rest of your store.

That being said, the app works as advertised, no issues so far! It needed a little tweaking before it was ready for our site. If you're looking for a plug-and-play app, this might not be the best one for you.

Note: Installing this app will automatically make changes to a couple of your liquid files. Make sure to create a duplicate of your theme before installing so you can go back to it if you decide this app doesn't work for you.

Azul Hair Collection

This app is pretty useful, we could get our tabs up and running really quick.

I recommend this application.

Thanks!

Delirious Boutique

I love this app so far! Installation was a little confusing a first so i do like that there is a video tutorial on how to set it up.

Multi Watch Brand

great app it will help me to organize my inventory better and to have a better product page in my website

SaleYippee

Very helpful app, I highly recommend this, it helps you create multiple tabs on your product pages thank you

TrendAtBay

Love the easy install and user friendly! recommend to any store owner trying to clean up their store look

Fashoniq

Great app to keep product pages well organised. It's very easy to use and set up. I recommend this app. Thanks.