Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Mila.Vert

So far I am happy with the app. It is very good that the trial is 60 days, so I can test if it work for me. The thing I miss is more design customisation option on the wish list page, but luckily support is quick and efficient - and they managed it for me.

Dress28

Amazing service! We had some issues at the implementation with this app. The customer service fixed these issues within one day! Then we asked for changes to the way the hearts we shown on our collection pages and the way the link displays to "My wishlist" I thought my question was difficult to implement and that this would not be in the scope of their services. 1 day later these changes we executed perfectly!
I will recommend this app!

samaki originals

good looking professional wishlist, easy to set, very good and fast customer support!!! very satisfied samakioriginals.com

after changing the theme, again very fast and professional support!!!
thank you so much!

SOLO gluten free

The app works, unfortunately the support has not been available for months and does not respond to emails or the contact form!
Update: The support has now contacted and solved the Problem, Thank you!

January 16, 2020

We have implemented this on your store. We shall be mailing you separately about this.

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is not the standard of Customer Service we endeavor to provide.

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.

Great app!very Simple and effective
The only thing missing is sending automated emails to the customer about a price drop / return to the list

Tishapix

Really easy to use - very customisable in order to complement website - and friendly support staff.
Not sure what else i would need from wishlist - recommend highly!!!

Biscotte yarns

Really easy to install and setup! I like the fact that customers can share their wishlist in social medias and it will show the images of a product in their wishlist. Awesome app, thank you!!

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Such a simple Wish List App to implement...after spending months with another App which amended so much liquid it was impossible to keep track, it's a joy. Needed a bit of support with customising the icon, but it was brilliant, above and beyond really. It does add out of stock items to cart too...so I dispute below review.
Highly recommended.
FYI Works with 4.6.3 of Font Awesome icon.

Nova Mayka

I really liked the app, first of all support made the installation myself, I didn 't have to encode anything - I 'm not a specialist. And I translated everything into my native language, all fields are accessible and everything is well thought out!

Security Bollards Direct

Super little app that packs a punch.Looks great on our theme, is nice and discreet, user friendly and lets you see what customers are liking and the effects it has on your shop. Have already noticed customers returning to complete a purchase days later. Am made up!