Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Korendytr

Wonderful app, cheap price and excellent service.
What can you expect more?

Thinksolutionz

Great app! Easy to install and the support was amazing. I had an issue and Abhishek fixed it for me right away. Thank you!

Wisdom Seekers

We like this app. Easy to Install. Had one configuration issue. Contacted Abhishek who fixed it right away. Thx

Survivor Man

Brilliant App. I've tried a lot of Wishlist Apps, and I like this one best. The support was great (helpful, fast, logical, easy to talk to), and the functions are very well thought out - heart icons on both product and collection pages, allowing wishlist without login or with login, ability to share wishlist, AND they give you stats on the backend about how many users have actually used it. I was surprised, a lot of people are using it. For the price, can't go wrong with this app and it's very well executed.

Dog Collar Fancy

I am thrilled with the wish list and the quick support. The little heart is large enough to see and small enough so no one has to worry about page load. I think having a wish list is a must for any online store, and this is by far the best I have found. Great job guys! Here's one idea.... offer other images to be used for holidays etc. Thanks! See it at https://www.dogcollarfancy.com

Coldarctic

This is by far the best customer support I've experienced in a long time. They did what was necessary and beyond to satisfy me as a customer. If one could give just one app more than 5 stars, I would give that to this app.

Blowout Boutique 2

If I could give this app more than 5 stars I would. Don't waste your time looking for all the other wishlist apps on Shopify as I did, as this one just rocks! Abhishek is absolutely fantastic for both customer service and installation - couldn't ask for a faster response and installation time. Thanks again, Abhishek for all your help.

Canningcrafts

So far I've had a great experience with this app. The service is top notch! I had questions about the app before I tested it that were immediately answered. After install, I had an issue with icons not displaying on my website & Abhishek quickly addressed the issue. His solution was actually a huge improvement to my website & I appreciate his extra effort. It was above & beyond what I expected. Also, the wishlist app is much more flexible than another wishlist app I tested. It's easy to customize colors & text & it matches my website perfectly. It's an added bonus that customers don't need an account to use it, so I think that will encourage more people to use the wishlist.

The Statement Collection

The app works well and Abhishek was very helpful in getting it installed onto our site. Would love to be able to export user wishlist data and hope that feature would be available soon!

Jewelstreetesc

Great app - works really well, looks good and integrates nicely with our site. Even more importantly the support has great - really appreciate the speedy help with setup and the changes we needed made. Great stuff.
www.jewelstreet.com