Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

EvolvedSmoke

The Wishlist App works as intended. quick and easy to use. Will install on other stores as well. 5 Stars

Group HIIT

This is a great app that has all of the features we needed. It allows you to customize the URL of your wishlist page, no developer branding visible, allows you to customize the link and language for where users can login to save their wishlist, guest users can create a wishlist and all language is customizable. Their support was quick in helping us fix one CSS issue. The price is great and they don't rip you off based on how many people use it. Thank you for a solid app at a good price!

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to add a simple wishlist to our new site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). Smart Wishlist was very easy to install and configure and customers have really responded with creating and using their wishlists because a login account is not needed. An account is only needed if a customer wants the ability to edit and view their wishlist from multiple devices and/or browsers. We are still on the 60 day free trial, but will gladly pay the $4.99 per month fee. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free or for a small fee, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Riviera Ready

This is a great app. Easy to set up and fairly priced. It looks elegant and professional. I like the fact that the customers do not need to set up an account to use it, and can share their wish list with friends even if they do not have an account - perfect for Christmas and Birthday wish lists.

Balardi

Great app great support, they help me a lot i am very recommended !! I tried many other wishlist apps and this is the best

101 Howick

So easy to setup and use. Had a small issue with the wishlist display, emailed support and it was fixed within hours. I also wanted a customisation which they did at the same time.

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Installation was simple. I needed help in placing wish list by the cart icon in my store header. Their support team was quick and immediate in setting that up for me. I also appreciate the "free 60 day trial" . This is something unique in comparison to other apps of the same type and I congratulate the developer for thinking "outside the box"

Julianna

High recommendation! 5+ STARS for Smart wishlist app!
The supporting theme helps me to fix bugs one day after I message them!
Really happy that I choose this app to add wish list to my site:)

The Stencilsmith

Great support! With any app you run the risk of compatibility issues with your theme. We ran into an issue with our CSS when attempting to integrate the app. (Please note we did it ourselves and did not utilize the free installation offered, lesson learned). We contacted support and they got right on it to fix our issue. A special thank you to Roy for taking such great care of us!

Weebits

Perfect for our store. Easy to install, never had any problems, has all the desired functions, totally fits in with the theme and easy to use. What more would want from any app?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12