Smart Wishlist

The Fastest Wishlist App

$4.99/month. 60-day free trial.

Dandy Lions Cosmetics

Great app, does exactly as described and without the headache! Thank you so much!!!! So helpful and fast setup, very easy to manage the settings too.

Stride

Good service and easy to use. Quick to respond and help with any specific issues. Would recommend for ecom stores

Fairy Positron

This wishlist app is great, easy to use and I love that you can share it without needing an account. Customer service is also great and very helpful!

ezbeemarket

This app has very nice documentation that is I could customize my own wishlist page. If there is a frontend developer in your organization, this is the best choice for the wishlist. Also, app developer helped a lot with the customization issue.

Faerly

Great experience so far. Roy and team very responsive and helpful in helping to configure the wishlist for our store https://www.faerly.ie/ I'm very happy so far and love that users don't need to log in to use this feature.

EvolvedSmoke

The Wishlist App works as intended. quick and easy to use. Will install on other stores as well. 5 Stars

Group HIIT

This is a great app that has all of the features we needed. It allows you to customize the URL of your wishlist page, no developer branding visible, allows you to customize the link and language for where users can login to save their wishlist, guest users can create a wishlist and all language is customizable. Their support was quick in helping us fix one CSS issue. The price is great and they don't rip you off based on how many people use it. Thank you for a solid app at a good price!

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to add a simple wishlist to our new site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). Smart Wishlist was very easy to install and configure and customers have really responded with creating and using their wishlists because a login account is not needed. An account is only needed if a customer wants the ability to edit and view their wishlist from multiple devices and/or browsers. We are still on the 60 day free trial, but will gladly pay the $4.99 per month fee. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free or for a small fee, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Riviera Ready

This is a great app. Easy to set up and fairly priced. It looks elegant and professional. I like the fact that the customers do not need to set up an account to use it, and can share their wish list with friends even if they do not have an account - perfect for Christmas and Birthday wish lists.

Balardi

Great app great support, they help me a lot i am very recommended !! I tried many other wishlist apps and this is the best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13