Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Balardi

Great app great support, they help me a lot i am very recommended !! I tried many other wishlist apps and this is the best

101 Howick

So easy to setup and use. Had a small issue with the wishlist display, emailed support and it was fixed within hours. I also wanted a customisation which they did at the same time.

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Installation was simple. I needed help in placing wish list by the cart icon in my store header. Their support team was quick and immediate in setting that up for me. I also appreciate the "free 60 day trial" . This is something unique in comparison to other apps of the same type and I congratulate the developer for thinking "outside the box"

Julianna

High recommendation! 5+ STARS for Smart wishlist app!
The supporting theme helps me to fix bugs one day after I message them!
Really happy that I choose this app to add wish list to my site:)

The Stencilsmith

Great support! With any app you run the risk of compatibility issues with your theme. We ran into an issue with our CSS when attempting to integrate the app. (Please note we did it ourselves and did not utilize the free installation offered, lesson learned). We contacted support and they got right on it to fix our issue. A special thank you to Roy for taking such great care of us!

Weebits

Perfect for our store. Easy to install, never had any problems, has all the desired functions, totally fits in with the theme and easy to use. What more would want from any app?

Mila.Vert

So far I am happy with the app. It is very good that the trial is 60 days, so I can test if it work for me. The thing I miss is more design customisation option on the wish list page, but luckily support is quick and efficient - and they managed it for me.

Dress28

Amazing service! We had some issues at the implementation with this app. The customer service fixed these issues within one day! Then we asked for changes to the way the hearts we shown on our collection pages and the way the link displays to "My wishlist" I thought my question was difficult to implement and that this would not be in the scope of their services. 1 day later these changes we executed perfectly!
I will recommend this app!

samaki originals

good looking professional wishlist, easy to set, very good and fast customer support!!! very satisfied samakioriginals.com

after changing the theme, again very fast and professional support!!!
thank you so much!

SOLO gluten free

The app works, unfortunately the support has not been available for months and does not respond to emails or the contact form!
Update: The support has now contacted and solved the Problem, Thank you!

January 16, 2020

We have implemented this on your store. We shall be mailing you separately about this.

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is not the standard of Customer Service we endeavor to provide.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12