SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

The Detox Market

Easy, fast and efficient with a clean design. That is all we can ask for. I am sure that they will come with more customization options that will make it just perfect.

OH LÀ L'ART

Amazing app, easy to set up and beautifull design. Very usefull for those who want to keep on our customers minds with new products, increase sales and want to save time.
Wonderfull support from the team!

Jupe NYC

I like this app however, it definitely needs an upgrade. I like that it automatically sends emails to your customers but this app has virtually no customization which is a downside. I would love for this app to have more features so I can rate it with 5 stars and LOVE it!

October 1, 2019

Hi Jupe NYC team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand.

We'd love it if you could take another look and consider updating your review!

Security Hardware Direct

Wonderful Customer Service Support! Thank you Concierge!

Party and Beauty

Can we add our social links to the email or edit the content to promote an offer?

Leah B. Boutique

Haven't heard much feedback about this app. From the month I've had it, it's only produced 1 order. I almost think that with this app I am over-sending to my customers. Instead of being engaging, I think it just gets annoying and they disconnect. I like how it chooses products at random, however there are literally no customization options which leads me to believe that this is why customers are losing interest. All white with 4 pictures. Boring.

October 1, 2019

Hi Leah, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand.

We'd love it if you could take another look and consider updating your review!

Meadow DeVor

An outstanding system. I absolutely recommend it. Thank you so much for offering this for Shopify stores.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO Beaded and Jeweled SANDALS

I got this App today. I installed it and had some questions I emailed them within a couple of minutes they came back to me with the answer - they were super quick and really helpful with all my questions. Even happier now since it I have already received orders as a result of the email.
Highly recommend this App the guys are great!

1776 United

Very cool app, I signed up to test it as I use mailchimp (and still will for newsletters) but this got me a few sales within minutes. Nice little weekly addition to update customers on products. ( even when I forget to)

Hourglass Corsets

Such a simple idea - great app, easy to set up and very good click through rate compared to other marketing methods. A great addition to our store and any store! Also very responsive customer service. Highly Recommend!