SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved. This app is a necessary addition to keep customers updated & active. It's easy to setup & customize and takes a load off manually sending product emails.

Global Pet Accessories

Very useful app indeed. Well designed and easy to use. Well worth 5 stars. We're interested to see what API features might be added down the track.

OutdoorsMade

My first email as really easy to do and support is there whenever it is needed. I found the programme quick to install and very easy to use.

October 23, 2019

Hi Outdoors Made team!
Thank you for your feedback, this is really appreciated ☀️
Make sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

JD Stitchery

Quick to install and easy to use. I've reached out to support a couple of times to ask about particular features and Nicolas has been super helpful every time.

Smart Mart Shopping

My first newsletter with smartrmail was very fast and easy. I have some automation set up that only took a few minutes. I canceled my MailChimp paid account :)

Loving SmartrMail!

iSTHEL

I got a sale from Smartr Mail in less than 24hrs of using it. Easy to use. Great app! Everyone must install it!

Global Fashion it

The app works very well. The team is super supportive and reply fast. The app is also easy to understand and manage. The emails look good and professional.
I highly recommend it.

October 16, 2019

Thank you for this feedback 😊 Looking forward to helping you get more sales for your Shopify store 🚀

dogparentsonline.com

Finally, an email marketing gathering machine just follow their advice and you will get emails. I have gained like 103 in a month that is pretty good because most of them came after I followed their advice. And I used free app

PPW/A-Line/Arrow Hobby

I have just sent out my first 2 Newsletters! The results have been amazing and they were so easy to do, because of the simple templates and the great on-line support!

FeelFriday

The automated mails work like a charm and saves us so much time. Highly recommended. Also great customer service.

October 1, 2019

Thanks FeelFriday team, it really means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any more help with getting more awesome automations set up :)