SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Musclefreak

Great application! I didn't expect excelent feedback from our customer. Thanks guys!

Asian Designers

A wonderful free App, beautifully presented and automatically sends emails out. One less thing to worry about when it comes to marketing! Thumbs up. Thank you :)

mybrush.dk

This app is fantastic! It has all the features needed for a shop like ours after the latest update. Thanks Chad for listing to our needs!

Coco & Simone

$191 in Sales due to their automated BEAUTIFUL Email Campaigns :-) One less thing we have to worry about all for FREE :-)

Thanks guys!

G.Q.A. CLOTHING

AWESOME APP! SALES HAVE BEEN IMPROVING SINCE I DOWNLOADED THIS APP!

K5 Optima Store

Absolutely great app and even better, it's free!!!! Only wish more customization was allowed.

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out email to customers reminding them of your awesome products. Get it now!

Represent.Us

Cool app, I like the fact that all I had to do was install it and then it just runs on its own. The only suggestion I have is to make it so it doesn't promote items that have low inventory.

VitoRoad.com

Early days but blimey this seems to work :)

Zeyna Atelier

Excellent app, and has helped us get additional sales. Based on the results we are thinking developing our email campaigns a bit more...It would be excellent if we can customize the products which are sent in the email.