SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Doshi FCSA

Easy to use, customer targeted emails, and responsive customer support. We're planning to continue to use SmartrMail for a while!

Merry People

Love Love Love Smartrmail! This might be the best Shopify app we've used. Compared to a few of the other email marketing apps we tried, Smartrmail is the most intuitive. It makes designing emails and setting up automations really, really easy, and it paid for itself in sales quickly. Their support is awesome too. 12/10 would recommend.

Mermaid Treasure Australia

I have gone through the trial plan and just subscribed. The customer support was amazing from SmartnMail any and all questions were answered promptly. And have had a return from my emails already. Excited to see how much this grows

Infinite Dreaming Store

This is the CEO of Infinite Dreaming Network, and I want to thank you all at Shopify for helping me with SmartrMail and showing me how to properly send email for marketing. It was a smooth process for my first set of emails sent. I will be using your platform to disburse these emails weekly to my customers. Thank You SmartrMail!!!

lashsweets

Very impressed with the quick customer service. App served the purpose I was looking for. Nicolas is fantastic and I hope he gets a pay rise!

Mallard Armory

Subscription has already paid for itself with sales from emails. Wish I would have done this sooner. Great support that works with you and answers questions.

World Fitness

Best app and easy to use. Nicolas is extremely helpful.
SmartrMail is 100 times better then mailchimp.

InventoryBag

The app definitely drove more sales for my shop. We are happy with the results. The customers receive relevant content in their email which drives the sales.

Tiny Frock Shop

I LOVE Smartrmail. I have been using this app for my email, abandon cart and auto emails for over 2 years now and have an ROI of over $70 for every $1 spent! They are super responsive when I have questions and the pricing is fair. They are always coming up with new additions to the software's capability. The BEST part is the auto emails that send new product to customers. I have not found ANY other app that does this and find my ROI to be highest in this area. I used to use Mail Chimp but this is a way better solution since it allows for automated emailing that is no fuss no muss!

Tinyfrockshop.com :)

Bdd Wholesale

Awesome app and an amazing team! Nicolas is extremely helpful and quite speedy in his communication. So happy to know such individuals are behind this app.

Thank you all for your service and this wonderful app.