SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO Beaded and Jeweled SANDALS

I got this App today. I installed it and had some questions I emailed them within a couple of minutes they came back to me with the answer - they were super quick and really helpful with all my questions. Even happier now since it I have already received orders as a result of the email.
Highly recommend this App the guys are great!

1776 United

Very cool app, I signed up to test it as I use mailchimp (and still will for newsletters) but this got me a few sales within minutes. Nice little weekly addition to update customers on products. ( even when I forget to)

Hourglass Corsets

Such a simple idea - great app, easy to set up and very good click through rate compared to other marketing methods. A great addition to our store and any store! Also very responsive customer service. Highly Recommend!

Harlow & Co.

Awesome app - saw sales come in within a couple of hours after the emails were sent - definitely recommend it to everyone!! Only suggestion is a more customizable email template!! :)

Coffee Gallery

Absolutely what we needed. Already made more sales than I thought we would the first week. A no brainer.

Toyrist Com

9/19/17 update - so we did not heed our own advice and we got bitten again...sheer laziness on our part. Buggy software and terrible support. Don't go down this path. We are exiting today!
2/8/16 - Beware using this product. We have been bitten by poorly tested and buggy software that are cause for embarrassment....far from promoting your products it will turn customers away.

TikiMan Store

Great tool. Excellent customer service.

Bink Pink

Seriously, this app is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm glad I installed it. Wish I had done it sooner.

XTEAS

This is fantastic, takes the effort to create and send emails. Got a sale on the second email campaign. If only they could let us schedule the email date & time, it would be even better.

Simply Party Supplies

Easy to use and looks really good. Had a problem with out of stock items but that was quickly solved by their support. Well done guys - great product.