SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

The iFISH Store

Haven't used the app yet and am in the process of migrating our Shopify Store over from MailChimp. So far, customer Service has been very helpful and responsive.

Seriously FAB®

We decided to move away from MailChimp prompted by the discontinuation of the platform from Shopify. SmartrMail looked like a great option, and so far we are very pleased! Nicolas and his team helped migrate our subscriber list and also duplicated our previous Home page Pop Up. We also did an on boarding training to learn how to create and send email messages. Their pricing is fair and the system is user friendly. Happy customer - thanks guys!!

Food for Life

Service is super helpful and very quick! They made the migration of our database and templates so simple. Thank you so very much.

homie.com.au

Customer service was lightning fast and took care of everything for us. Imported lists and even copied our template. Loving digging into all the super easy features of this app.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the review Homie team! Great to hear you're loving SmartrMail :)

Pajama Shoppe

Customer service was very poor after I installed the app. It took 12 or more hours to get an email response. The chat feature did not work. I am in the USA in Texas, and it appears that the customer service team is countries away judging by their response time. They seem to be off work during my working hours. I uninstalled the app because I need quicker response time.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we're a growing team and we're always trying to improve based on feedback. We hired a new Customer Support team member last month who will be available during business hours across the entire US so you get a response in under an hour 24/5.

BAUSELE

I made the change from Mailchimp for various reasons but mainly because of the fact Mailchimp will not be easily integrated to Shopify anymore. I made the move yesterday and one day later I am fully operational thanks to the very efficient migration team at Smartrmail.

TrailSurvivor

What can I say, the customer support alone is worth choosing these guys as your new email service provider! We installed SmartrMail for one of our stores, used it for a couple of weeks and then decided to move our other store across too. Great ESP, great team. Thanks!

CoCo Contemporary Connoisseur Gift Store

SmartrMail is amazing! We were a little apprehensive to change over from Mailchimp but honestly it is the best move we have ever made. They even helped us move platforms.
The customer service these guys offer is next level!
We have only just started our campaigns but so far we have been very happy..

BLUE CANDY

seems good so far... i have only just started using it. looks easy enough to use and support seems to be present if needed.

MedalDisplays.com.au

We switched over from an ESP we had been with for a few years as they ended their integration with Shopify. The team at SmartrMail basically did everything for us and answered all our questions very promptly. They are also slightly cheaper than the competition for our list size.