Volume & Quantity Discounts

Volume & Quantity Discounts | Reviews

by Smarty Quantity Breaks

Volume Discount,Discounted Upsell,Black Friday+Quantity Breaks

Persebaya Store

Why your voucher discount code still can be used in other collections ?
i was setting only one collections, but your code also can to use in other collections

10 May 2020
I am very disappointed with this app,
he gave me a free plan forever, but when I tried to make a quantity promo, this application made a price mistake and this made me lose

19 May 2020
Case closed, support is real time to respons via email

March 6, 2020

Update 19 May:

Thank you! Anytime you need help - please let us know via email or live chat.

Update:

You gave us 3 stars 2 months ago, but you are still using our app. Which means that the app works well for you.

Today you've edited the review to even 1 star (you are the very first one to do it) and I am sorry to hear you have the latest misunderstanding.
As I wrote to you in the ticket - you have set the wrong settings in your campaign and that's why the discounts were not as you expected.

You are more than welcome to continue using our app and we are happy to help you anytime for free (despite the fact that you are not paying for our app anymore, as we decided to compensate you b/c of the Shopify bug).
However, if you are not satisfied with our app and want to leave us - we totally understand you and wish you all the best!

Hi,

As we said before, the issue happens due to Shopify change that was made recently.

We are working with Shopify dev to fix it.

Thank you for your review and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Smarty Discounts Team

The Coffee Project

They were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Even taking the time to help with some coding issues. We really appreciated everything they did to help this app fit our needs. Very quick and responsive.

March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, much appreciate it!

Region Fishing

This quantity discount app suits our needs. The support team is very responsive when we asked for some additions. Great app.

ASSOCIAÇÃO BOA SEMENTE

The app is really great. It gives you needed extras on your shopify store as multiple discount ranges on a same product. Their customer service and response time is oustanding

We-Supply AV

The app works great and can directed to specific items (as opposed to only global discounts) which is exactly what we needed for our site. Their support team quickly resolved the initial setup problem we had as well.

July 20, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! Much appreciated! :)

Honor Paks

This app is SO easy to use and so flexible. Let's you add numerous discounts per product. Let you select whether to apply to just a product, a collection, etc. Discount by fixed amount OR by percentage. Easy to search for a campaign you've built no matter how many you have. And much more. Just so easy to use and update.

July 1, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! Much appreciated! :)

Oura Brush

Works fantastically. Reliably increases AOV. The 7 Day Free-Trial is mint, especially when you're trying out these types of apps for the first time. Customizable. Less pricey than other competitors as well while offering the same (if not in some cases, better) value. I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes the gold standard in Volume Discount apps in the next few months. Kudos.

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! Much appreciated!

runit365

This app works perfectly even with an unconventional theme. However, I faced an issue and support was simply fantastic. They even updated their app and created a new release to solve my issues. And most of all, this app works with Paypal and «Buy Now» button. Give them a try, they deserve it.

OMF!Gadgets

Using this app for a while now. Cheap, easy to use and very fast! Liked the option with Buy Now or PayPal button in the product page!

Dennis Towers Prints

Great app. Simple, powerful, and to the point. Also a solid price. Even more solid... customer service. These guys, including a developer, jumped in on a weekend, found the problem, and were above-the-call-of-duty polite enough not to mention that it was all my fault in the first place, even though of course it totally was! Seems I'd deleted a bit of their code. Can't expect an app to run if you'd deleted its code, can you. Anyway, great guys.