SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery | Reviews

by Zegsu

Abandoned Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing & Order Notifications.

COPYCATZ

this app has helped me recover a lot of lost abandoned cart sale, very good ROI, must add to increase sale number

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that SMSGo has helped with abandoned cart recovery along with providing a good ROI.

Decorfaure

For any app to earn 5 stars especially paid ones, they need to provide prompt and efficient customer support and customer support doesn't exist for this app! The app has been sending SMS shipping notifications and I never activated or authorised that feature. In fact, there is no way to turn this feature off even though it is disabled in the app. Because of this reason my balance kept exhausting and even after sending 4 emails, I still haven't received any reply. Pathetic support! Uninstalled! Save your time and go for some other app which can provide some customer support! ***Thanks for your reply but email was sent to contact@zegsu.com isn't that the contact email? Also, I am not sure what ticket or dashboard are you talking about. I only sent emails and didn't get any reply. I have forwarded the email I sent to this address again.

October 5, 2021

Dear Decorfaure Team,

First of all, we want to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we strive hard for it.

Regarding your query, we have been having an email communication through Ticket#641613. If you check your inbox, you will see that we have answered all your queries. This ticket was created by you after clicking on the 'support' tab that we have on our app's dashboard.

Regarding our team being unresponsive, we just found out that you have been replying to the automated emails sent to you regarding balance updates and welcome emails. Please note that this mailbox is not monitored as this is not a support mailbox. If you use the support tab on our app dashboard, we get back to you within a few minutes. Unfortunately, since you did not use this feature, your email landed in the spam folder, hence our team did not get in touch with you.

Regarding the shipping notifications, we can see that it is disabled on your app dashboard. Can you help us with some phone numbers and SMS details that were sent to your customers, please? Until you explicitly enable this feature from the 'notification tab' this feature remains disabled. We have verified the SMS logs and we do not see any order notification being sent from your account.

That being said, we are an ethical business and we take customer feedback very seriously. Please do not worry about the funds as it will be credited back to your account after we assess the situation.

We have sent you an email, please check it out and we promise to make this right.

Thanks

Paladin Vinyl

Works great and help is always close by when you need it! The personalization and quick setup is wonderful! Thanks!

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that our SMSGo app is adding value to your store.

We would also like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback due to which we were able to improve our app.

Wishing you all the success in your business.

Stay Safe,

Bucketbloom

When you have a question about anything, they are so helpfull, and answer so fast, when you contact them. Will recommend them.

September 23, 2021

Wishing you all the success in your business.

Stay Safe,

Nutrazee

We highly recommend this app to Shopify India merchants. Easy to set up and use. No issues so far. Great!

August 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are having a good experience with our SMSGo - Abandoned Cart Recovery app. We wish you all the success in your business.

Glory Garden

I use this app to send order pick up reminders after I have fulfilled an order. The developer made a customization for me that fit my needs perfectly. Thank you!

August 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are having a good experience with our SMSGo app. We wish you all the success in your business.

Royalscents.in

This is the most amazing app i have used on shopify. gives you real time tracking of customer gains who were abandoned recovered. Also the support is quick and superb. support gives you answer to all question, also the developer did transfer my credits from one store to another when i requested. They also have new apps such as COD confirmation which is one of the main apps for indian stores. Im using that too. Good Going Zegsu.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for the shoutout to our new COD SMS Verification app. We hope you continue to reap the benefits of SMSGo as well as our other app and it helps you in the growth of your business. For any help, please feel free to reach out to us.

Unimakers

FANTASTIC APP, very easy to use and friendly support I highly recommend it over other service providers.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was great interacting with you and helping you set up abandoned cart and marketing flows. In the process, we were also able to fix a few bugs :)

We wish you all the success in your business!

Megdra

I had a great experience working with Zegsu SMSGo. Support team has helped me in creating SMS header and SMS content templates. Finally I am able to send SMS with my brand name and contents which is auto sync with Shopify store. Highly recommend this app for great service.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you to onboard the SMS header and content templates. We hope this has helped increase your brand value and abandon cart recovery metrics.

Shape Fix

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE..... I just installed this app to check out. All my Abandon carts recovered in 30min. LOVE LOVE LOVE

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that SMSGo is helping you recover abandoned carts on autopilot! We wish you all the success in your business.

Previous 1 3 4