SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
September 3, 2020

It works great. Works like a charm amd great support..!! I loved the app and hope it keeps up its performance on my store.

KRYJER | KEEP IT ON | OFFICIAL STORE
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 2, 2020

Nice app. This is what I was looking for. I just started to use it almost one week ago and I already can see good results.

Baby Bambi Accessories
Portugal
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited August 20, 2020

I used the app to recover abandoned carts from my store and i was shocked to get an ROI of 28000%. I loved the app and hope it keeps up its performance on my store.

Coral Trends
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 18, 2020

It works great. My ROI is 19552% because of this app.
Works like a charm.
If it was not for this app, i wouldne have been profitable, kudos

A&A Shoppers
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 10, 2020

Must have app for every store. If you are not using this, you are just leaving money on the table. Very good ROI.

Fiyah Azz Socks
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 9, 2020

I have contacted the support team multiple times. From helping me with the marketing flows to setting up custom sms sender ID and they are always available to support you. Well done team and thank again for this great app. Cheers!

Lume Light
France
Time spent using app: 20 days
August 4, 2020

Im happy with the app!! :) Improve my conversion rate, templates are easy to do/change, customers like the experience, i recommend this app!! Thanks :)

Motolifestyle
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 4, 2020

I don’t usually write app reviews, but after using this app I wanted to personally thank the app developers. Thank you for this simple yet efficient app. I have recovered quite a few abandoned checkouts since I started using this app. The support is excellent too!

Brave Comfort
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 2, 2020

crazy app , very very good , very easy to use . 10333.51% ROI , suggest to take a try . But the interface is so ugly. Haha ,please work hard to do better.

Queen Wardrobe
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 27, 2020

I used the and result was amazing highly recommended for cart recovery on automation period go ahead with this app without thinking just go.
I recently played a campaign and result was amazing with app

Titaniumcart