SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Zegsu

Cart Recovery, Order Notifications, SMS Marketing, SMS Upsell

Volistiq

Started with this app yesterday and can already see 2 conversions ... Definitely recommend this app for sure

Jiocase

I tried many apps for abandoned checkout recovery but this app is best for recovery in India I love this ❤️

Spike

very nice app and its very cheap.best app for SMS marketing and abandonded cart messages.i recommend this app to everyone

Ridgeline Tool | Imperial Blades Direct To You

I use Drip as my abandoned cart email tool and I have really solid results for conversions. Then I started to notice I was getting more and more people that would abandon, but I didn't have an email address....but I did have a phone number. That problem, lead me to this app.

I am going to tell you right now, just get this app. It is that simple. If you need more details, read on.

I downloaded the app, and had it up and running in less than 10 minutes--that did include my customization. I set it up with 2 text messages. The first text message goes out 10 minutes after a cart is abandoned and offers a 10% discount code (that I can track),. The second goes out 24-hours later and offers free shipping. In the two weeks that I have been using this, I have converted 5 orders for a grand total of $508 in FOUND MONEY.

The app suggests that you turn off the email part, but I am comfortable using both Drip and this for my abandons....

Oh, and did I mention it is cheap? The cost for a text message is dirt cheap. I added $10 and think that will last me a good long time.

If you are looking for a cart abandonment tool that can send text messages...this is it.

Devoted

Loved the app, works really well, have just applied for the custom sender ID, let's see how it goes further down the road in terms of ROI

Lighting Shoes

This app has helped us recover loads of abandoned carts by only spending peanuts, for the lack of a better word. This is a must-have app for every Shopify store owner.

May 30, 2020

Reviews like this keep us motivated. Thank you so much!

Happily Curated

By far, the best Abandoned Cart SMS app that I have come across. The UI is very neat, minimalistic and intuitive. Everything is available on a single dashboard and you can schedule cart recovery SMS in a breeze. The best part is that this app is FREE and you only need to spend money when you send SMS. Requested a feature add through the support channel and they were quick to acknowledge and help with it. Thank you!

May 30, 2020

We are glad to know that you are loving our app! Feel free to get in touch with us for any other questions or enhancement requests.

1 3 Next