SMS GO Abandoned Cart Recovery

SMS GO Abandoned Cart Recovery

by zegsu

SMSGo - Abandoned Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing & Notifications

Lume Light

I have contacted the support team multiple times. From helping me with the marketing flows to setting up custom sms sender ID and they are always available to support you. Well done team and thank again for this great app. Cheers!

Motolifestyle

Im happy with the app!! :) Improve my conversion rate, templates are easy to do/change, customers like the experience, i recommend this app!! Thanks :)

Brave Comfort

I don’t usually write app reviews, but after using this app I wanted to personally thank the app developers. Thank you for this simple yet efficient app. I have recovered quite a few abandoned checkouts since I started using this app. The support is excellent too!

Queen Wardrobe

crazy app , very very good , very easy to use . 10333.51% ROI , suggest to take a try . But the interface is so ugly. Haha ,please work hard to do better.

Titaniumcart

I used the and result was amazing highly recommended for cart recovery on automation period go ahead with this app without thinking just go.
I recently played a campaign and result was amazing with app

Volistiq

Started with this app yesterday and can already see 2 conversions ... Definitely recommend this app for sure

Jiocase

I tried many apps for abandoned checkout recovery but this app is best for recovery in India I love this ❤️

Spike

very nice app and its very cheap.best app for SMS marketing and abandonded cart messages.i recommend this app to everyone

Ridgeline Tool | Imperial Blades Direct To You

I use Drip as my abandoned cart email tool and I have really solid results for conversions. Then I started to notice I was getting more and more people that would abandon, but I didn't have an email address....but I did have a phone number. That problem, lead me to this app.

I am going to tell you right now, just get this app. It is that simple. If you need more details, read on.

I downloaded the app, and had it up and running in less than 10 minutes--that did include my customization. I set it up with 2 text messages. The first text message goes out 10 minutes after a cart is abandoned and offers a 10% discount code (that I can track),. The second goes out 24-hours later and offers free shipping. In the two weeks that I have been using this, I have converted 5 orders for a grand total of $508 in FOUND MONEY.

The app suggests that you turn off the email part, but I am comfortable using both Drip and this for my abandons....

Oh, and did I mention it is cheap? The cost for a text message is dirt cheap. I added $10 and think that will last me a good long time.

If you are looking for a cart abandonment tool that can send text messages...this is it.

Devoted

Loved the app, works really well, have just applied for the custom sender ID, let's see how it goes further down the road in terms of ROI