Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 3, 2021

Very easy to set up. Also I hope that I can get sales from using this app, it was and is very difficult to get people.

Sass on it
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 2, 2021

Just testing this method of advertising out to see how successful it can be. It appeared as though we had already set up the ad but as we have come back in to check there were more steps so this was a little confusing.

T-Volution
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 31, 2021

I loved the set up with this the only thing that i didnt like was that when I was creating my first ad it gave me an option to create my add a certain way with a character block which is against policy... i should not be given options that would put my account in jeapardy otherwise easy peasy

DEMI GAWDZ
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 30, 2021

It was very easy to setup Snapchat. Just joined so still waiting to see how well it works to promote my Shopify store. Thanks.

thatsogood
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
March 30, 2021

I Love the customer service aspect and the easy creation of the app. Correcting issues via the app and understanding how to fix the problem has been my issue.

Chi-fitessentials.com
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 29, 2021

I used this app to market my business. It would be easier for me as a swediish business owner to pay with direkt transfer from my bank to you.

HappyScandinavia
Sweden
Edited March 28, 2021

очень хорошее приложение! I don't know where to start I'm just starting to use it I haven't tried it before I think it's a good app for promoting ads advertising ads and targeting on shopify and possibly on other platforms and marketplaces

sneakersshopgmail.com
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 28, 2021

It's Awesome! I've not used it that much. However, the testimonies of the users are fantastic. For Shopify to partner with Snapchat is a sign of good things the company is doing.

RNL Digital Only
Nigeria
March 27, 2021

Everything is simple and easy to understand and organized. Easiest to use ads manager out of all the others out there.

Lucid Motorsport
March 27, 2021

I didnt really do much just accepted some stuff and agreed to some stuff and i have to use 100 characters so i am done now

Hotmessmomma