Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

bunlyshop

2 of 3 phone case sample orders were printed wrong, no refund or resend from the company, decent customer service atleast they responded. At first I thought it was a mistake on my end but turns out it was their mistake, still no refund though

Artist Trust Hub

HAVE 2 OUTSTANDING ORDERS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING WITH SO CANT UPDATE MY CUSTOMERS AND NOT BEEN REFUNDED FOR ANOTHER PAIR AS PROMISED. SUPPORT IS USELESS.

minniesartstore

This site is highly suspicious. I added my credit card to order a pair of canvas shoes. It had an error and said I would need to call for assistance. The number they gave is a bank. I looked up that bank and the number is wrong! I think they are trying to get my info. I will be reporting this to the BBB.

SAWCustomDesign

The reviews below must be paid reviews because my experience with this POD is absolutely the worst. I ordered a pillow on Aug 3rd it is still in China ( I know with COVID everything is taking longer)with absolutely no help from the company yet the leggings I ordered on Aug 7th are already sitting in my living room. The pillow actually cost me a very good client and lost me money. Now let's talk about the leggings. I order 3 pairs of the Capri leggings and they are not what the picture shows at all. There is a small pocket on the side with a black strip and on the back behind the knees, it is black. The waistband is also black and the mockup shows the graphic as an all-over print. The leggings are incredibly thin and cheap. I have lost money with the company buyer beware.

I Love a Hangar

I had high hopes given the recent high ratings with single sentence reviews..... hmmmm. Anyway, as i said,I had high hopes as design interface was quite good and placing sample order was easy. Then it all went bad. There is simply no way I can confidently scale with this company based on the experience I am having with this sample order. Ordered a pair of sneakers on 20th January which gave "3-5 days" production time. 10 days later order still not shipped. After sending an email and waiting i was then told "3-7 working days" (which had also already passed). Anyway, i waited (not much choice). Finally I got a tracking number . I had paid for express shipping so thought I would get these fairly soon after production was complete. Nope. Still waiting and tracking still shows as "Shipment information sent to FedEx" . That's the last update from 21st July and here we are 10th August and no sample order has arrived and no updates. There is no way I would put volume through this group given the experience I have had so far. I am not angry, just genuinely disappointed and relieved. But better to find out now with one sample order than 500 legitimate customer orders. Feel like I dodged a bullet here.

Olivier Industries

Ordered some sample shoes, very bad quality. First it looks awesome and good made but one day of using the color of the shoes cracked. And only send in plastic bags and support is minus 10

Wasted Po

I would give the people who handle this a negative 10, if I could. I ordered a sample, on July 3rd. This isn't about the current state of the world, being in utter chaos. This is about one fulfillment app, refusing to acknowledge or answer 3 (COUNT 3) request, to use a different shipping method, now, or in the future (EVEN IF I WAS WILLING TO PAY EXTRA).

FedEx is the WORST shipping service on the planet. They were slow in 2019, and they're even that much slower now. I ordered another item, FROM THE SAME COUNTRY, after I ordered the shoe sample, and it reached here BEFORE the FedEx shipment (EVEN THOUGH THAT FULFILLMENT CENTER, HAD A DELAY IN PRINTING). Who was the shipping service, that beat FedEx, even with a delay in printing? DHL.

After asking Printy6 and going ignored, regarding the request to use DHL, no less than 3 times, I cannot stress enough the inability of a fulfillment service to work with a brand, and these people refuse to. You've been warned.

This was my final email to them: It would be a miracle if it reached here by the 29th, which is completely unacceptable. The shoes haven't even left your country yet. FedEx delivery is horrible in NYC. They consistently lose packages, and have the worst attempted service delivery, and that's not even taking into account, having to retrieve a package, once they "miss" delivery. You are vehemently opposed to the best option available. You refuse to answer any request to use DHL, now, or in the future. When I receive my shoes, IF I receive my shoes, I'll be leaving a very detailed review, of how you handled this, & why you never answered my request to use a far superior method of shipping. Had you bothered to entertain my request to use DHL, I may have considered giving you a 2nd chance. You have shown me you don't want to consider anything else except the worse shipping mandate that exist on the planet. Thank you for letting me know what kind of company you are. You've saved me a large amount of money, time, & headaches down the road. I'm very, VERY angry with your lack of response to my inquiry.

I've decided to delete the app, even after spending well over 72 frustrating hours, painstakingly putting together all my designs. That should tell you just how angry I am, with their lack of consideration for my request.

YaBrandYA™

BE AWARE - SCAM, SCAM Company.
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. I ordered Pair of shoes and paid Expedited Shipping. After my order seemed to be fulfilled they sent fake information to FedEx, Fake delivery time.
After waiting almost a month with Expedited Shipping... And contacting them more than 10 times,
They said - "we have checked this order, the tracking number has been replaced, the correct tracking number will be available tomorrow, so sorry the the inconvenience".

Of course, next day - nobody got in touch with me.
I checked with FedEx directly - they have NEVER received any packages from them - SCAM !!

This is company is pure SCAM, STAY AWAY, They located in China,with poor customer service. They don't speak English. I used to talk with them on Chinese to force them answer my emails.

Don't fall to any good reviews they have - is ALL FAKE, generated by their stuff.

I have long experience with Shopify, I am filling a COMPLAIN to take them out of market. This place not for SCAMMERS.

Poulet by PP

I would rate zero if I could.

At first my product was printed quickly, but then it got stuck to shipping. I waited 21 days before reaching for them, knowing the context of COVID-19.

I paid 27.99$ for my item and 11.99$ for my shipping.

Then, I reached for them to ask them the status of my order, and what I got as an answer is an absolute joke/scam :

"We cannot ship your order due to COVID-19 increased prices of shipping. You will need to pay an extra 18$ and then we'll be able to ship the order"

Which is BS, for many reasons:

- I paid my order already in total, and was never told that beforehand. I also already paid 11$ for EXPEDITED shipping in Canada, so I consider my shipping paid.

- It means that, if I wasn't diligent, my order would have never been sent and NOBODY would have reached out to tell me that?!?

Are we supposed to run after the companies we do business with? I don't think so. It is unacceptable. It was the company's responsibility to reach for me to tell me there was shipping increased cost. Not me having to discover that info, out of nowhere.

Now my order is sitting and nobody over at printy6 ever reached for me. What an unprofessional company. They care about volumes, not clients.

It smells like a big scam : 11$+ 18$ USD to ship a small box is ridiculous.

I want a refund for this order as the shipping costs were never presented this way, and I refuse to pay the extra 18$.

Please reach out for me at admin@petitpoulet.ca to fix this issue.

My store is petit-poulet-clothing.myshopify.com

Witty Canvas

It has been more than 6 weeks that I ordered product and I still did not receive any of them. the transit number keeps saying that it is on the way, but it seems this way for a while. this is very bad for my business.

April 24, 2020

Hi, this is John from Printy6, we are taking your feedback seriously, and so sorry for the order was delayed.
that’s because the COVID-19 is spreading all over the world, the carrier’s flight is fewer than before, caused take so long time to delivery.
We recommend you select the expedited shipping method to ship your order.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6