Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Any Means

Really bad customer service. I decided to remove all Printy6 products from my store. The items take much too long to produce. When you ask for status or help it takes 5 days to get a less than professional response. I 100% would not recommend them.

City2theWoods

So I've been trying to get a response from someone for the past week and a half with no response! I have one order that is taking way too long and every time I try to leave a message no one responds. I just order one of my demos and received the shoes and the print is all messed up! I love your products but how in the heck can you mess up on peoples orders and not respond to them or provide help and feedback. Understand that if you create products from this company that you will be in this on your own without help from the company. They SUCK when it comes to communication and you'll be doing a lot of charge backs without getting a refund from this company because they don't bother responding back to your complaints or their mess ups. If you work for this company and your are reading this.... I'm still waiting for a response! Also for those that are reading this understand that I have been dealing with these issues for the past year and a half! I've had to increase the cost of my product (To process another order in hopes of the next one to be correct) to facilitate for their bad customer service and lack of ownership when it comes to the products being misprinted or badly put together!

Bear&Pan

If I could give negative stars I would.
UPDATE: the test order was delivered BUT they sent the wrong size!!! I've sent ANOTHER message to "support" and have got nothing. I'm now deleting them, they're not good for business and I really don't think they should be allowed on Shopify. Sure, the app is really easy to use and they have some good products but if they can't provide support and send wrong products then why should they be supported by Shopify or anyone for that matter. I'm extremely disappointed!!

UPDATE:Yes, the app is easy to use, however, I've sent several emails to their "support" and have got nothing in return so they're losing stars. I did a test order, thank god, they've taken my money but have not/will not respond to my emails or contact. Have they not read their own FAQ's? They say to contact their "support"....well where is it? I'll keep waiting, but they're losing stars the longer I wait.

I've use this app to create canvas shoes, it's very easy to install and use. I haven't ordered anything yet so I give it 5* for now.

Singer & Sage

Ordered a sample order. After 2 months it hasn't arrived. Tracking number does not work. Customer service couldn't locate my order and stopped replying to me. Had to open a dispute through PayPal to get a refund.

Shoo Store

UPDATE
------------------------------------------

Tested again. And bad experience again.

Tried to test again the company. Ordered shoes with express shipping.
And it's been 12 days and no tracking is uploaded. Where it in the information it said that it will take 3-5 days production.

Contacted few times, and they gave me fake tracking, the first time. Then the second time again. Tracking number was going to France, while my order had to go to USA!

Don't waste your time and money, all other companies are cheaper and faster. They just subcontracting other companies and they do not make them. And they are very very lost with all the orders. Even worse than PP.

Worst company ever.

First they shipped the shoes after 1 month and a half. They told me that they are having delays only when I ordered them.
Then the shoes arrived damaged clearly on the toe and not that clearly on other parts of the shoes.

They answering every email only after 2 weeks when I write it. And now they say they don't see any damage on the shoes. There is a big damage on the toe where the shoes needed to be green now they are white. So good luck telling the customer that there is no damage on them... The quality is ok, but not even close to other similar apps here on shopify. Don't even try to start working with them they will not refund you anything and your buyers for sure will ask for refunds. And you will lose a lot of money and will not have a good customer service from them never.

Hawaiian Attitude

They only print one side of the shoes! Probably why they only show one mock-up! Use Printful, they print the whole shoe really well and delivery time is reasonable coming from China

Sanjon Trading

Does these people answer emails or anything? i sent them a message weeks ago, no answer. sent them on 2 days ago still no answer. now if i am having this issue now what will happen when i order and you have my money??????

definitely a turn off

April 13, 2019

Dear friend, we take your feedback seriously, Now we are asking you to give us the chance to solve your problem, and you can contact us by click the message button on the bottom right corner of the Printy6 page, we will try the best to solve your problem.

VikingsBrand

I used this app, but it does not perform well. For example, order placed on January 3rd, arrived on March 11...

Lauren Taylor Illustrations

I have been waiting well over a month for my order to ship to the customer. I have contacted customer support at least 5 times with no update. Will be reporting the charge to Visa and PayPal and refunding my customer. Using Printy6 is a quick way to tarnish your reputation... I have dealt with many dropship companies and this one is a joke.

KomoLand

High order error rate. My customers want to go crazy. shoes send one size each. Printy6 does not take corrective action to send it back to the guest, always rejecting its responsibility.