Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Sanjon Trading

Does these people answer emails or anything? i sent them a message weeks ago, no answer. sent them on 2 days ago still no answer. now if i am having this issue now what will happen when i order and you have my money??????

definitely a turn off

April 13, 2019

Dear friend, we take your feedback seriously, Now we are asking you to give us the chance to solve your problem, and you can contact us by click the message button on the bottom right corner of the Printy6 page, we will try the best to solve your problem.

VikingsBrand

I used this app, but it does not perform well. For example, order placed on January 3rd, arrived on March 11...

Lauren Taylor Illustrations

I have been waiting well over a month for my order to ship to the customer. I have contacted customer support at least 5 times with no update. Will be reporting the charge to Visa and PayPal and refunding my customer. Using Printy6 is a quick way to tarnish your reputation... I have dealt with many dropship companies and this one is a joke.

KomoLand

High order error rate. My customers want to go crazy. shoes send one size each. Printy6 does not take corrective action to send it back to the guest, always rejecting its responsibility.

Wingstan

Has anyone had an issue with delivery and production time? I ordered a sample created on 2/2/2019 and its 2/24/2019. I still do not receive
I contacted and never received any news

iMANUBEiN

Has anyone had an issue with delivery and production time? I ordered a sample created on 2/2/2019 and its 2/24/2019. Order status is still IN Production for over two weeks now. I waiting on a reply from Printy

andStretch

Do not use this provider unless you want terrible customer service, extraordinarily long waits for production and shipping, negative feedback from your customers that damages your reputation. Using Printy6 is basically a death-wish for your brand (and patience).

23 days and order has still not shipped. Every time I query I get a response DAYS LATER that is copied and pasted, it does not help and here I am in 4th week with an angry customer and no end in sight.

This is a horrible, horrible, horrible experience. DO NOT USE THEM.

TRIBE

I placed two test orders. After 6 days nothing has been pushed to production, sent twice emails to request order status and NO response from customer service, in fact I've got a non delivery email by gmail. Their mail box is out of service. I am disappointed because I loved the sneakers series they had in their catalog, too bad... Shopify owners, at your own risk.

mira la mira

It's too much simple, don't have too much options for design and the mockups doesn't show the real application of the image applied. Could be better because they have good products.

Vee

My customers never received their orders due to Printy6 never sending confirmations, tracking info, or even making the order at all. This is not a reliable company. I've emailed multiple times and never received assistance. Don't let your store gain a bad rep because Printy6 doesn't know how to do what the claim to do.