Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Vee

My customers never received their orders due to Printy6 never sending confirmations, tracking info, or even making the order at all. This is not a reliable company. I've emailed multiple times and never received assistance. Don't let your store gain a bad rep because Printy6 doesn't know how to do what the claim to do.

Besoin Primaire

Be very careful. We ordered shoes on November 8th that we have never received for our shop. After more than 3 emails to Printy6 no one answered us, the tracking number does not work. So we lost $ 55 and we do not even know where our shoes are. Never go through this app, it's the worst, they are thieves!

Maazani's Gift Shop

I used this app recently to create from my own art design a 5 panel wall Art non framed for a customer.
I repeatedly said that the app is not letting me choose shipping address is different from billing address so that my customer wouldn’t get the billing information. Many times the customer service assured me this would not happen. That the artwork would go directly to the customer and they wouldn’t get the bill. Will guess what? The item was sent to me not the customer, which means I had to pay enormous shipping fee to reroute it to the customer. The customer had to wait even longer for their order then what was mentioned in sipping description.

Very bad customer service. Made my business look bad. Won’t be using this app or business ever again

JT Home & Away

Finally gave up on these folks. They sent so many wrong products to our customers, consistently ignore our messages, and on top of that they have been averaging about two weeks at least just in production. That's not counting the several days it takes for them to get the product and then the 10-20 days of epacket shipping after its printed. Your customers will get their product (in our case usually the wrong product) in about a month and a half. It's pretty bad.

If you just love angry customers, a damaged brand reputation and have a penchant for refunding, then install this app!

It's such a shame, because the products are pretty decent. But when your design is specifically a BLACK clock, and for no good reason they print it on a WHITE clock, it's a problem.

Then there's the support. They dodge you and ignore you when you try and get them to ship the correct product to your customer. Or in our last case they refunded the item but then refused to create the correct one for the customer. We had decided to give them a fair try after a previous bad experience, but this time we're cutting all ties and never coming back. It's now clear to me why they changed their name.

Shop owner beware.

Independent Zone Apparel

DONT USE THIS COMPANY! No weights to their products and had to ask 4 times which online support didn't respond back. It has been 3 days and no email from this company. I uninstalled their app from my store. Update April 3rd 2019. I gave them a second chance and still the same issue, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. It's been two weeks since I messaged them about some of their products. Taking my business someplace else

Amazing Gifts By Carol

Where is font size and color font is too big for watch...

Northwize And Rizeup

Ok So I just set up, Made My Products, And when Came Time To Transfer to my sight. The Products I can see after I create them are not available in the add to store section. Its Says Create New Like Its an Active Plug, But Then It Wont even let me do anything...

Thakurignstore

Can’t seem to edit or resize the image. The product visualization doesn’t seem to work either.

Ingrid Peguero

PUBLISH THE PRODUCT IN SHOPIFY BUT WITHOUT IMAGE

Whirlwind Designs Inc

Just received first order. Took two months. Tough to run a business with a two month turn around. Shoes were only printed on one side. Waiting for response from company for replacement. Image was supposed to be on both sides. The printed side was well done but I need the work complete and timely.