Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Catalyst Uk

Very disappointing looked to a great concept now I have multiple orders backing up with them without any response. Unfortunely not a great service

Shopazoid

I have 45 orders that are still waiting to be created. Its been a little over a week already. I have made numerous attempts to contact the Support Team and havent got any answers from anyone. Customers are starting to complain that they havent gotten any updates on their orders. I have no choice but to start issuing refunds for all 45 orders if I dont get any answers soon. This has given my store a bad rep.

Multi Hustle Clothing

I paid twice for a pair of shoes, I never received my things, and they never responded to my email

Dragon Ball Online Shop

Not able to get support on my orders, does anyone encounter issues? as I have total of 4 products not able to fullfilled.

Active Ambitions

Their website is terrible, it only shows watches for some reason. And when you click on links like "blog" and "shipping" it will just bring you to the top of the page. I still installed it and they didn't even have tshirts. There's a link but no products. They do not have their business together, I would be super cautious if you try and bring a product to market with them.

Personal Caching

All the links on their website just take you back to the top of the home page so you can't actually find out any information about them. The only products on the website are 4 customisable watches and one of those doesn't work.
Since it has so many good reviews I decided to install it and see if I could find out more.
Customisation is minimal - upload your image and you can resize, revolve or reposition it. The resize handle also turns the image so it's very easy to end up with a crooked image. Images don't wrap - they are copied to each side of an item. There's only 1 view of each item.
There is no information about any of their products other than what's in the title.
Very small product range with most products unrelated to each other so not much cross-selling.
Only one shipping option with no tracking.
Looked at the reviews again and they have 20 5-star reviews in 13 days, most of them from stores who sell only 1 item from this app.
Edit: After an email from the developer I re-installed and had another look. The products do have a more detailed description and some have another image view, but you can't see any of it until after you've designed your product. Uninstalled again.

1 2 4 Next