Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Wowdealindia

Location India

Very nice App and quick and accurate supports. We loved their prompt services and supports for our both the stores.

Hey Vinay,

RichRange

Support did an excellent job answering questions and helping me set up the filters to match my store. Extremely fast response for any problem caused. Lots of great features and easy to install. Chris and his team did a really great job at helping get my store to work the way I needed it to. Best app for product filter!

Hi there🖐️,

thank you so much for this 5-star review. Your feedback is much appreciated - it makes us really happy to hear that you liked our support. Best wishes!

GREAT STUFF ROCKS

I will be using this app for theme idea's and help so that my products will stand out from everyone else's. I am hoping to sell a lot of products and I think that sqarq will be up to the task.

Hi there,

I hope your experience with us was great. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Anik Jewel

So far I am very happy with the app. I got it on a trial and wasn't sure if it was the write one. I was able to speak to a live person the same day I downloaded the app which was so nice. They explained it all so quickly and easily. I was a bit reluctant to allow support to help structure my site, but I allowed and I'm very happy I did, because I like what I see now. Sparq is perfect for my business because I have a large inventory and it is very specific to searches. I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a large inventory with search needs. Anik

Hi there,

Thank you so much for recommending sparq. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to contact us anytime.

TopVitary

Location Denmark

Really amazing application, a ton of different useful options for filtering, with a very fast, helpful and understanding support! With the app and help from their amazing support, they made my store look a lot more professional and easy to navigate for customers. Definitely worth the money! I highly recommend the app!

Lewis Yates

Very helpful support and done exactly what i asked from them. Great service from the Sparq team. 5 Stars

Hey Lewis👋,

Guardian Fitness

A really good app. The concept and execution is good, but what makes this really great is the way the Sparq team is always so helpful and on hand

Hey Matt,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Clothes&Fashions

Location Italy

Really great application I recommend it and excellent assistance, now my site is really great, I like it a lot. :)

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Sparq and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reachout anyday.

Klinishen

Location South Africa

i was stuck not knowing what to do, i got assisted in seconds, my shop looks and functions way better now

Planète Fruits

Location France

They have a very dedicated team, efficient and nice. They can help you managing the different needs you may have. I highly recommend this app and the team working on it.

Hi there👋,