Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

LUJOSUIT

Really great app , i could organize my store soo good with this app, and they are very helpful amazing !

April 30, 2020

Thank you LUJOSUIT for trusting us and using our filters to provide your customer with the most organized way of product navigation. We are happy to serve you too.

Nisyra Market

The best app to filter , and the best support team wich I work with. I have two shops and they always do the best for them.

Sarto Avner | Well Defined Menswear

This app helped me give my customers an easy way to search for my products. As I have many categories and variants, this app really enable them to find what they want in a few seconds! And great support team as well. Helped me set up and answered my queries in such friendly and efficient manner.

YorkieNation.org & AnimalsRus.org

Excellent app, really goes a long way in organization of your store's content. I am very pleased with sparq. Their customer service is excellentt as well!
animalRus.org

Renaissance Boutiques Ireland

Chris and colleagues were extremely helpful to me in setting up the search function for my new ecommerce site. Very responsive and quick turnaround, I would recommend to anyone seeking to increase SEO visibility and UX improvements on site.

Modern Bananas

So far, so good! It's quick to set up. The support staff is ON IT! I wrote in at 6:30pm on a Sunday and Chris was able to get me the help I needed straight away. Looking forward to growing with their tool :)

Heinsenfolg

I tried a few of the search engine apps, and found Sparq to be a great combination of power & ease-of-setup... truly a gamer-changer compared to the stock search on Shopify!!! Lastly, I've already experienced great tech support... I had a couple of questions about settings, and Chris was there on chat to quickly answer them for me and even offer some coding help. Super great app + service... VERY pleased! :-)

April 17, 2020

Thank you Heinsenfolg for your linking our customer services along with our custom solutions. We are very proud to get the opportunity to work with stores that not only share their thoughts with us but also appreciate the efforts we put all together.

Proper Fitness

Sparq is by far the best collection filter side bar app I have come across having spent the best part of today installing and removing others, on desktop this looks perfect but on mobile the only option to display filters is through a floating icon which conflicts with a floating cart icon I use, fortunately the dev team has been kind enough to assist me in replacing the floating icon and I hope they allow this customisation in their plans in the future by default as I think it's really good to have the choice in addition to helping me replace the icon displayed when a collection has no results to show, so far so good and I'm excited to see how this improves my conversion rates going forward (this has helped turn the default Debut theme into something a lot more less generic).

April 17, 2020

Thank You Proper Fitness for such kind words, your feedback has improved our application and we really look forward to more encouraging words from all our customers.

We are here to thrive and with your guidance and support, we will make sure become the most popular collection filter app :)

Mil Bolsos

El filtro me gusta,me ayudaron a instalarla en mi tienda.Soporte muy rápido,estoy muy contenta con esta app. Son un magnifico equipo,rápidos y agiles con los cambios,sin duda los recomiendo.Mil Gracias

April 15, 2020

Gracias Mil bolsas por palabras tan amables y le gustan las características de nuestra aplicación, nos complace haber tenido la oportunidad de trabajar con usted en una plataforma tan global.

Toner Experte

Great service and a nice application. A very positive approach to the customer, everything done expressively and reliably

April 15, 2020

Thank you Toner Experte. Our primary aim is to provide the best service with a beautiful filter and search application. We are happy to work with you.