Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Pirates Press Records

Lots of amazing options. Once Rob explained the fix (and did it for me plus made a video for me to see), it made everything work and future use much easier. Thank you!

SETT Surf

Good app that helps with cross sales for sure. Helpful support, quick and accurate response to my queries too - would recommend.

LNA Clothing

Very easy to use and the customer service was great! They get back to you right away and were really helpful in customizing exactly what we wanted to do. Highly recommended!

Muscle Beach

Great app! very useful for not only having multiple active specials but displaying them so customers can see what is active/live.

A couple minor issues at first (mostly on the current theme I had) and they were super helpful and responsive at getting them fixed.

Paige was great!!!

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

Not only does the app work as intended but Rob and the team at Pixel Union went way above and beyond to resolve an issue that my shop had with a conflicting apps code. I would highly recommend this app for your store for both excellent functionality and excellent customer service. Thank you team for all your hard work and dedication!!

Artistica.com

This app is fantastic! Multiple options to promote product and fast, professional and courteous tech support! Love it!

I Believe Shop

All the offers in 1 app, with reasonable pricing. I have some difficulties but support help me solve it. Recommend this app to everyone!

My Supplement Store

If this app actually worked and was reliable I'd give it 10 stars. Unfortunately it's always glitchy and this morning right after launching a big halloween sale the entire app stops working across all 3 of our stores. Support doesn't have a chat line or phone number so hard to get a quick resolution to any issues. If this worked it would be amazing, unfortunately it doesn't and support is subpar.

October 31, 2019

Hi there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting hold of us. It looks like we responded to your email shortly after it arrived in our inbox. Please be sure to check your junk folder too because sometimes our replies can end up there. Thanks!

BOVANNI

It's been 2 day, and they never answer your question. I've talked to them through Email, Twitter. No Reply!!! Don't care about customer.

October 28, 2019

Hi there! We received your message and replied shortly after, however, it looks like there might be a timezone difference between us. If our response isn't in your inbox, please be sure to check your junk mail to see if it ended up there. Thanks!

Vitamasques

Ultimate Special Offers enables us to do expand our Discount offerings to our Customers and they also give very good Customer Service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32