Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

hefyours

very good app. paige helped in in an instant! they also coded some stuff for me very quickly! highly recommend!

Au Revoir Les Filles

Love how many different discount combos you can get with this great discount app. James is super helpful and quick to respond, and helped me sort out any issues I have, like using the discount with multiple currencies. He also added an additional promo code box in my code, so customers can use the discount with another voucher from my loyalty program. Highly recommend!

Premier Yarns

This app works great for what we need. It allows us to apply multiple discounts as well as different kinds of discounts. The support team is always quick to answer and help us figure out any issues.

Moximer

Conversion rate is the most important metric to any store owner. And no app increases your conversions better than ultimate special offers. It offers multiple features like upsell, bundles, bogos, etc. You don't need to download multiple apps to perform these functions as it will slow your load speed and decrease your conversions. Customer service is also impeccable.

Absolute Merch

We use this for all of our stores anytime we need to set up a specific type of offer. It's very easy to use and we love it.

Prettyclick Cosmetics

One of the best app for discounts . It is very verstile.very easy to use. and best part is it does not look clumpsy on any theme. It is very clean and professional looking. Very good support as well. I used their themes and apps and I have no complains whatsoever. I dont think there is any other app that is better than the ultimate special offers app and i have tried many. this is by far the best one

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

The app is good, the only issue is we have not been able to oppen the app, it is very hard, it send an error that reads as follows: saso-www.herokuapp.com closed the connection unexpectedly.
As told, the app is good, but we have not been able to use it for the last week or so, sent an email to support got no answear...

July 2, 2020

Hi there! I checked on your store and was not able to replicate this issue. I've sent you an email to follow up on this issue, please reply ASAP. Thank you!

Rasa Sayang Potong Ice-Cream

[Update on 27 Jun SGT]
Thanks for the support team’s reminding .
Adding one more bug for others reference as below.
- this app does not work if customer clicks checkout directly from product detail page or detail list page.
Strongly not recommend this app and this vendor with following reason:
1. There is latency to calculate the discount in cart page
2. Discount logic will affect the checkout page translation functions.
3. Company no long term roadmap to fix the above 2 issues.
4. Customer support service is poor, specially if you are not in the same timezone as Canada, good luck to you.
I am searching for a replacement of this app.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are located in Canada (in PST) so our office hours can be tough for other timezones, but we do our best to respond within 24hrs! We do have roadmap plans for the two other concerns listed here. We've sent you an email with more detailed information about this, please have a look and get back to us ASAP!

Bshirt

This is a great app - I find the notifications to users about the offers work particularly well, which is something not offered by Shopify Automatic Discounts. Support were really helpful too and answered my queries very quickly.

Colchones Dormilón

Great App! Support is amazing, fast and reliable. App has multiple options and is very helpful to create upsells, bundles, etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38