Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Cosmic-Perfume

This app was so promising... I added it to a theme from the same company and it did not work well together. I uninstalled the theme and reverted to a much less expensive theme (which offers much more) but the app still does not live up to its promises. There is absolutely NO SUPPORT. Not for the app and not for the premium theme. I have tried fixing the issues myself but there is not even good online documentation. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Several emails and tickets opened for over a week and ... NOTHING.

onlinemarkat

Useless!! after i installed it and money deducted immediately because i had the app before and it was working fine but removed it for some reason, now after i reinstalled it, the app has big issues and is not performing well, I sent 2 requests to developer but i did not get any feedback my tickets numbers are 239406 and 239429

after i set the offers, they show cart total value as ZERO for customer, other offers shall give a specified discount for customer in cart page but they give a totally wrong value. I wasted my time creating offers and sending tickets without any hope!!!

September 17, 2019

Hi there! We've responded to your request, however, sometimes these responses end up in your junk mail—please check there. We've also escalated your query to our development team but it looks as though you've uninstalled the app. Please check your inbox for an email with more instructions on how we can solve this problem.

ATAM Auto

★★★★★
This app puts all the offers you could possibly want to give in one place. You can mix and match any combination you'd ever want to offer your customers!

Rob was more than helpful with assisting me with setting up the app exactly how I wanted with my store, and gave very timely responses. He walked me through everything very kindly, and made sure I was able to make the app work with what I wanted to get out of it :)

The only thing I would suggest changing, is to make it easier for the user to customize the colors themselves, but it wasn't even a problem for me at all; just a couple emails and they customized everything perfectly!

I rate this app 5/5 for amazingly customizable offer features, absolutely exceptional customer service, and a very well designed, clean and attractive looking app! ★★★★★

Passion Buys

Some elements/colors require help from the support team if you don't have coding skills. Nonetheless, This app converts well. Declan from the support team made the adjustments we requested and we secured an upsell 15 mins after. Thanks, Declan!

GoodBake

Careful - changes code and messes with theme, even after uninstall. The changes are revertable but it took some time.

July 15, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've had trouble removing the code from our app. Our support team would be happy to remove the code for you to save you some time. We've sent you an email with more information.

Supply

Awesome app, even better support. Reached out with what I thought was a problem with the app. Not only was it not a problem with the app, they fixed the actual problem with my website which was definitely not their responsibility. 10 stars.

AnimalsDreams

J'adore cette application ! Je l'utilise sur tout mes shops! :)
Le service client est réactif et compétent !

SIMPLYWORKOUT

AMAZING support. I had a formatting complication with our cart page working with the adjusted bundled pricing via mobile and they were eager to help. It's a huge perk to have developers who care about the implementation. I highly recommend!

Kaws & Effect

THANK GOD I FOUND THIS APP. There is no app the allows an adequate bundle. I've been spending days trying to create an efficient and easy to click on bundle with variants and this does the job. Thank you so much for this product.

Reppit

This app was free and now it started charging me without telling me i had to pay for it, i would like a refund from that. because i was not told and i would of deleted it

May 23, 2019

Hi there! Ultimate Special Offers has a free 10-day trial, after which there is a monthly fee. However, we never charge without consent as payment requires authorization by the account owner first. In case you'd like more information about this process, we've sent you an email about payment authorization.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30