Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Beyond Bodie

Patrick has been nothing but amazing throughout this entire experience. He is very knowledgeable, and was very courteous. He kept me up to date on the entire process, and answered every question and concern that I had. Patrick you are awesome, and I appreciate your help with my store; thank you so much!

Suncore Foods Inc.

Unfortunately problem wasn't solved therefore, we stopped using this app as much as we would like to utilize on our site.

January 13, 2020

Hi there! According to our ticket history, the issue you’re experiencing is related to a slide-out cart setting in your theme and is easily fixable. We’ve sent you instructions on how to solve this — have a look in your inbox (including spam) and let us know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you!

Sola Wood

Some oddities here and there, but overall a great app. On top of that it has great customer service and a good helpsite. I would take an app that has some minor inconveniences with good Customer Support, and a good helpsite over one that is perfect and doesn't have those any day. If I have an issue I know they'll help me resolve it. 5+ Stars for CS, and Help Site, 4 stars for missing features that would be nice to have.

Joyja

Terrible app. Avoid if you can! Seems like the team is aware of how limited its capabilities are but are not making any attempt to improve it. Every time I contact them for help, I receive a response along the lines of "Sorry, we can't do anything about your problem. Try to use a different discount or just deal with it."

January 13, 2020

Hello! We have sent you an email with some workaround solutions offered. Please reply to that email and we can chat further about which option fits your store the best. Looking forward to hearing from you!

STRAYE

Made 10k after 1 week on this app... even before we had to pay for it. Great support too. Highly recommended to extend Shopify discounts.

Believe.Dream.Imagine.

First off, the fact that we even need to install all these stupid "apps" to do what Shopify should do "out of the box" is beyond me. It is the single most frustrating and enraging part of dealing with our online commerce work today.

That being said. We were hoping this App would do what we needed. Which is to provide a "Buy X, Get Y" type of option. It did provide some of that functionality. However, the App will sporadically not work--some people get the discount correctly. Others, seemingly random, will not get the discount at all. This causes us to have to manually adjust the cart & perform a refund for those customers that do complete the purchase--many will just abandon their carts. Also, when doing a "Buy X, Get Y" at a discount or free, the customer can put items into the cart to qualify for the discount. Then, removing qualifying items from the cart DOES NOT remove the bonus or free items. This is a flaw that needs to be corrected as well. Until these issues are fixed, we will not use, and cannot recommend, this App.

The Arborist Store

Great app for running promos of all kinds. We ran into an issue right before Black Friday (*cue panic*) but Rob and his team addressed it for us right away and everything ended up working out perfectly (*massive sigh of relief* ). Great app with great customer service. The only feature that I wish it had was the ability to sort active/expired offer types in different ways. Currently it groups them by deal type but having the ability to at least sort them chronologically or with active offers at the top would be helpful as after a year or so of use our list is quite long so scrolling through or searching for them one at a time using the search bar can be a bit tedious. Overall we are still very satisfied with this app and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!

Sexyland

Had a bit of an issue with the app, contacted them and Patrick was straight on it and fixed it in a flash! Thank you Patrick for your quick help and fix :-)

Silver Fox Vinyl

FANTASTIC app! This app does the work of many other apps combined without the restrictions of the other apps I was using! PLUS the support has been INCREDIBLE with awesome help! WE LOVE THIS APP! Download it, you won't regret it!

Shop Rebel Chic

I have used this app for a year now and have really enjoyed it! Although it is pricey, I feel that if you use it monthly, you will make enough money from it to cover the cost of the app plus some. It allows you to run several promotions at a time, where Shopify only allows you to run one automatic discount at a time, as of right now. I recently had Emily help me with the checkout features so that customers wouldn't loose their discounts when checking out through PayPal. She was very nice & timely in all of her responses! She went above and beyond to make sure it was working properly. Now I'm all set for Black Friday Weekend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33