Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Passion Buys

Some elements/colors require help from the support team if you don't have coding skills. Nonetheless, This app converts well. Declan from the support team made the adjustments we requested and we secured an upsell 15 mins after. Thanks, Declan!

GoodBake

Careful - changes code and messes with theme, even after uninstall. The changes are revertable but it took some time.

July 15, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've had trouble removing the code from our app. Our support team would be happy to remove the code for you to save you some time. We've sent you an email with more information.

Supply

Awesome app, even better support. Reached out with what I thought was a problem with the app. Not only was it not a problem with the app, they fixed the actual problem with my website which was definitely not their responsibility. 10 stars.

AnimalsDreams

J'adore cette application ! Je l'utilise sur tout mes shops! :)
Le service client est réactif et compétent !

SIMPLYWORKOUT

AMAZING support. I had a formatting complication with our cart page working with the adjusted bundled pricing via mobile and they were eager to help. It's a huge perk to have developers who care about the implementation. I highly recommend!

Kaws & Effect

THANK GOD I FOUND THIS APP. There is no app the allows an adequate bundle. I've been spending days trying to create an efficient and easy to click on bundle with variants and this does the job. Thank you so much for this product.

Reppit

This app was free and now it started charging me without telling me i had to pay for it, i would like a refund from that. because i was not told and i would of deleted it

May 23, 2019

Hi there! Ultimate Special Offers has a free 10-day trial, after which there is a monthly fee. However, we never charge without consent as payment requires authorization by the account owner first. In case you'd like more information about this process, we've sent you an email about payment authorization.

Shop Glad

HELLO, DOWNLOAD THIS APP IN MY STORE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO USE, I HOPE YOU DO NOT CHARGE ME THANKS...

Dissent Pins

We've been very happy with Ultimate Special Offers – it lets us offer a lot of different options for discounts and works quite smoothly. As important, the customer support is quick and helpful, that makes a big difference.

Primeval Labs

Pixel Union was very helpful with helping us make sure it we got it set up correctly and working the right way. Having good results so far and looking forward to it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30