Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 27, 2023

Excellent customer service. They even helped me configure settings outside the app. Much appreciated!

Manifestie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Orbit replied January 27, 2023

Thank you so much!! - Emily, Head of Support

January 15, 2023

Great app!
Many different options for discounts.
Helpful customer support!
Currently is not working with the Buy Now button.

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Orbit replied January 17, 2023

Thank you for the review! - Emily, Head of Support

January 12, 2023

Good support from customer service team. Very responsive to resolving issue. Thank you for your help!

Simply Organic Beauty
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Orbit replied January 12, 2023

I'm so glad to hear this, thank you for sharing!! Happy it's been a good experience so far :) - Emily, Head of Support

December 22, 2022

I love this app! It’s easy to install and when I did have a customization question the customer support was amazing.

Unbreakable Memories
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for this review!! - Emily, Head of Support

December 13, 2022

Kay assisted me regarding my alignment issue and I must say he truly is a professional, and the way he handles the situation is really good. I really love how customer support is there to support small business owners in order to make things easier for us.

Showcase
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Orbit replied December 14, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! It means a lot to hear you value our support <3 - Emily, Head of Support

December 12, 2022

Great support and the free gift option increases sales so much! Very easy to set up!! It is a great way to get people to increase their cart:)

Ideal Wellness Clinic
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Orbit replied December 12, 2022

I'm glad to hear it's been working so well for you! Thanks for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

December 6, 2022

If I have any questions on the app for campaigns running, Alex is always responding within 1-2 minutes. Great team to work with and recommend the app as it offers many options.

Jim Shore
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Orbit replied December 8, 2022

Thanks so much for your review, I really appreciate it!! - Emily, Head of Support

December 1, 2022

app really appreciated, great customer service, specially Alex, quick and effective, I can reccomand this service to all ecommerce owner

Trollbeads Italia
Italy
Time spent using app: 23 days
Orbit replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much!! I will pass this along to Alex :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 30, 2022

Excellent support team, fast response and detailed solutions when other apps were causing problems to our site. Highly recommend.

beekeepinguk
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied November 30, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing, I really appreciate it!! - Emily, Head of Support

November 29, 2022

This app does a great job, it's very easy to set up and the support is very reactive. They even did some custom jobs for our shop to make it work with our lazyload app. Recommend!

Folkster