Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales in one place. Including post-purchase upsells!

Big Ben Supplies

After wasting time and Money + frustration I found Ultimate Special Offers, an early Christmas present! I am using USO for Volume Discounts, BOGO & Bundles, Plus using Volume discounts with BOGO deals. It covers all the technical functions I need and has excellent design/appearance controls which really add to the overall effectiveness of my current marketing push. I have also been blown away by the first class customer support @Paige which has continued throughout my journey. This App/Company is simply outstanding.

British in Fluenza

I needed some help with the translation and editing of some text within the app. It required simple coding, but being a complete beginner myself I asked for support. Rob from Pixel Union was great. Helped me step by step on how to edit the code and even offered to do it himself! Amazing customer service, couldn't be happier!

TuHogarFavorito

sois los mejores muchísimas gracias por todo, me habéis sido de gran ayuda y de gran utilidad, lo recomiendo 100%

Fashion Colab

Thanks for all the support guys, the app is integrated seamlessly and looks really great An manually sync to catalogue button would be nice as this doesn't always pick up new products but the offers work well and they are easy to make

TOYPLAYED

Who ever the manager of this app is: You perfectly know how lazy users feel to add reviews right always trying to omit the email asking a review. Well I am that lazy one always.But after the servoce given my a teammate called Rob it was worth it writing this lines against my lazyiness. Legend! He offered a EXCELLENT service providing me even videos of how to do it. That is what I call AWSOME SUPPORT SERVICE (Amazon + Fb big companies but shitest support!)

Tapered Menswear

App is excellent have been using for years. The support is among the best of any app developers we use. Would highly recommend

Canoe Club

Works great for discount bundles & upsells in my store. Fast support when I updated to a new theme.

Canine Athletes

I've been using this app a couple of weeks and already have over 30 upsells from it. It works, I've used others that work too but the bang for the buck and professional look and feel makes it better. Easy to use and well. And support is pretty good too. 5 stars

Dermalogica Singapore

It's useful apps, we been using this for a couple of my site I built and it's not too expensive compare with other apps around.

Leaves of Trees - Canada

Really appreciated the customer service. Great communication and actually helped with my issue. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44