Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Mountain Dreads

The App works great but ends up costing ALOT as you pay $1 every time someone takes up an offer. Can't find another app which does all of these offers are once though, but I'm not sure paying hundreds of dollars a month is worth it? Still searching....

Articture

We've been using this Ultimate Special Offers for some years now and have not encountered any problems yet. It is perfect for providing special offers to your customers and truly helps deliver more revenue for your store.
Moreover, their support team is great and very responsive! Highly recommend. Special thanks to Rob (Pixel Union)

December 1, 2021

So happy to hear your positive experience! Thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Andatech Distribution

Great and responsive support team, really appreciate their prompt response when there is a bug, special thanks to Kay from Pixel Union.

November 26, 2021

So happy to hear this, I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted out for you. Will be passing this feedback along to Kay, thank you! - Emily, Support Lead

Brooklynn's

very happy. great app. like the new changes/features that have been added over the years like different USO sale/discount types.

Thanks so much for your review! - Emily, Support Lead

Hell Babes

I needed help setting up my offer and they responded the same day with great information and a solution for my question. 10/10 recommend :)

Very glad we could help!! Hope you have a great BFCM :) - Emily, Support Lead

Eighth of August

Kay as been awesome through this whole experience trying to get my deals setup correctly for black friday. She has been there every step of the way had no issues with helping me when I had issues with the app. Awesome customer service and the app is great also

Thank you so much for this review! - Emily, Support Lead

Octavia

From all the apps I've used for promotions this has been BY FAR the most user-friendly and effective. Kay from customer service helped us in no time to have it all set for our site. Highly recommend you try this app for your store!.

November 24, 2021

I'm so happy to hear this, and will definitely pass this feedback on to Kay! Glad we could help :) - Emily, Support Lead

ke aloha jewelry

I've had this installed for a couple of years and it works great. If I have any problems, the support team gets back to me instantly and fixes the issue ASAP. This reassurance alone is worth the cost.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for the feedback about our support team! I'm happy to hear this :) - Emily, Support Lead

'Merica Clothing Co.

Pixel Union has always had great support for their apps. The special offers functionality has created entirely new unique revenue possibilities for us due to Shopify's extremely limited discounting options. We've used Special Offers for 3 or 4 years now and never ran into major issues. There are a few nuances to the way we utilize the offers, but have always found ways to work around them. I would recommend both this app and the PU team.

November 18, 2021

This warms my heart! Thank you so much for being a customer of ours for so long. It really means a lot. Best of luck during BFCM! - Emily, Support Lead

The Ugly Socks

This app help us a lot in setting up bundle promotion. Technical support was very helpful and manage to fix my problem.

November 18, 2021