Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 60,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

ftl520fyt.

How long is your review? What is mine so far for review? Always inline。If you don’t know how to contact you, please reply as soon as possible. thank

MetaPora

Great so far. Easy, quick onboarding and approval process, very helpful responsive people. Thank you

One Thing Lockets

Spocket has saved my business through this pandemic. With all events and exhibitions coming to a halt, Spocket sales have allowed me to stay in business. I am a supplier and think I'll stick with Drop Shipping into the future to maybe even replace having to do events!

Snob Apparel

Great app for suppliers! Staff has great communications and sync products/ inventory is very easy.

Market Sale

Customer service contact me after I had complained and they resolve the problem they are working with me over email thank you Tracy

January 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the feedback and truly sorry for the inconvenience the application process has caused you. Our Suppliers team does take some time to review supplier applications as we want to ensure that our merchants are given access to the most reliable suppliers. In any case, we raised this to our Suppliers team and have asked them to provide the reason for them not proceeding with your application. Perhaps we can also look into a reassessment of your proposal. We humbly ask for your patience as we discuss this among the team, thanks!

Year Round Holiday

Simple. Clean. Easy.

This app makes selling to dropshippers fairly easy and simple. The support provided is by far the best.

Thank you for this app!

January 13, 2020

Like our merchants, we also want the user experience for our suppliers to be easy to navigate. Like we always say as well, quality support as what we aim to always provide to both the dropshippers and the suppliers we have on the platform. That being said, we're happy to know you're enjoying what we're providing so far!

The Goodnight Moon

Smooth experience so far. I really like that I can see how many retailers are selling my products, it also helps me understand what my most popular products are. We are a growing manufacturer, so this is an exciting new sales channel for our company.

January 10, 2020

Transparency is important to us, so information like this is something we make available to you. Thanks for this and we wish you nothing but growth!

Mom Emporium

I actually had intended to be both a dropshipper and supplier - I have been thinking of selling my own custom mom products as well (lol I know who has the time, me obviously). I did some digging and saw Spocket as an option. I've heard so much stuff about the platform's service for dropshippers, so I was like why the heck not. I had to chat with some members from their team to talk about the products I intend to list on their catalog and so far, the process has been easy. Their team is pretty accommodating and the process is very straightforward, so it's 5 stars for me!!

January 9, 2020

We do love showing mom how we care for her so it's great that you're considering joining! Hope the process goes well as we'd love to have your products on our catalog.

Badger Steel USA

Great customer services were able to solve my syncing product issues. I am great that I can now spread my products to other potential resellers.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! It give us great motivation that we are able to make our suppliers happy by addressing and resolving the issues you raised. Happy Spocket-ing!

PotteryWizard

Great app! it helped me get my products on the spocket platform and increase my sales. Super easy to use and great for my business.

October 29, 2019

That is absolutely Spocket's goal! To make your experience with us the greatest! Thank you for sharing that with us.

Previous 1 3 4